What’s the HOTM for March 2019? (Frida)

True, but I also have King Arthur which looks pretty similar to her already in my line up among some other pretty strong blues like Athena, Alasie, Magni so Ariel seemed like a good fit vs Frida for my titan team. At least that’s my logic for now. Absolutely will get her to 3/70 eventually cause I’m crazy that way, I have 11 5*s stuck at 3/70. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think Frida is strictly better than Arthur except for titans. She pairs so well with the many average-mana ice heroes: Athena, Richard, Thorne, Grimm. She’s certainly worth taking up to 3/70.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming my thought train was correct. King Arthur has huge damage for single target vs Frida, but I think she’ll do nicely for other situations. Never hurts to have another hero for AW and raids.

Now if the RNG gods would be kind and provide me with some damascus blades and scopes…:pray:

I can ascend either Frida, Thorne, or in a day or so, Magni. Who should I choose?

Magni

Frida can be fully utilized at 3/70

1 Like

I would say Frida, needed for red titans and mono raiding/red tanks. She is also the best looking and I use her for defense too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry, should have clarified, they are all only at 2, ascending would bring them to 3. I have been using Thorne as my main ice hero, but it sounds like I should switch to frida, ascend her to 3, and move Thorne to the jv squad, huh?

1 Like

Max Magni, Frida to 70 and let Thorne starving.

2 Likes

Thanx for the good info… i have… three fridas… is there any point to leveling more than one?

I paired Frida with Thorne and they are totally devastating couple. Even better with Grimm in the party.

1 Like

Yeah, if you lower target’s defense by 54% and then maybe by another 34%, there isn’t much defense left and Thorne’s 480% modifier causes insane amount of damage even with his low base attack.

1 Like

Exactly, I am leveling Richard and Boril as well to make a blue team. All of them are average to be charged at the same time and pretty solid in defense to outlast and make opponent’s team really unhappy. Frida with the others average blues works really great.

1 Like