What’s the code for line break in general chat

Oops it did not show up. < BR >.
When you use it, do not use any spaces

2 Likes

If you respond to a post via email than the enter transpose’ to the post.

2 Likes

Does this work in Game chat? And is there a code for a single space? I’m thinking about use for recruitment ads.

Standard HTML, including breaks, paragraphs, font styles, etc, does not work in E&P chatroom platforms.

Aww, I thought that’s what we were talking about (chat room use)! :sob:

2 Likes

Hi admin need game union 1+ clan and new frineds list general have full problem need help

Maybe thats a reason for the recent price adjustment of android purchases…the premium option of using a line feed within the chat :yum: I love my android :hugs: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

E&P is not going to utilize a friend system at this time. Look it up on the Shortlist:

2 Likes

Sorry Smore, I tried it, but couldn’t find a way to do it. In game chat it just appears exactly what you write :sweat::sweat::sweat:

When I copy/paste a text in the chat, my line returns disapear. Several spaces are reduced to one too.
Android users does not seem to have this problem.
Does anyone had the same thing and found a solution ?

Tried everything, but IOS does not allow for line break

1 Like

Thank you Branwen, will try bug list

It is an ios problem, not from the game

1 Like

I fail to see how it is an iOS problem when I have dozens of apps that let me use like breaks in chat in iOS.

Or if it is an iOS bug, why are there no other popular apps on my iPhone that work around it?

2 Likes

It’s an iOS thing. I use the tilde (~) to make Line breaks:

‘~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might try the ~~~~~~ solution; thanks, @Rook.

I know that the android version of E&P doesn’t have this issue. I’m just saying that there is something wrong with E&P on iOS, not just something wrong with iOS.

I can’t seem to find an iOS app that will make line breaks anyone know how?

Someone in our alliance has been trying to figure out the same thing and coming up empty handed. So far only found workarounds for android.

Yeah can use color note for Android. Works fine there has to be a way on iOS . Let me know if y’all figure it out I will do the same and thx

for sure, I’m also watching this thread in case somebody else has figured it out :+1:

definitely would be well received by many