What’s the best hero you’ve trained in tc20?

Well, at least you got your 5 stars from summons. :smiley:

1 Like

My 1st Dark 5* Domitia ( the only element i was missing at the time) , then it was Marjana the very next day on 2nd TC.

Sadly Dom is waiting at 3-70 as then pulled Hel in Atlantis so will get those tabbards first

It’s a toss up between Magni#2 and Sartana. :heart:

My best hero from TC20 and only 5* I have received in 4 months so far( with a month break in between) is Lianna at 4/60 now loving her all the way.
And also took some break on the two TC20 , resumed a few days ago and hopeful for Marjana, Azlar and Sartana :blush:

1 Like

4 Lianna so far… 0 Sartana.

That’s pretty much sums it all.

Also managed to train Joon, Marj, Leo, Elk, Obakan, Kaghan, Azlar, Domitia, Isarnia, Viv, Justice and Magni.

For me it’s 3 Liannas on one profile - no Sartanas

3 Sartanas on the other profile - no Liannas

Go figure!

1 Like

I had 35 heroes from tc20.
No 5*.
The best was rigard who I foolishly fed, rather than realizing that a second rigard would be very good.

Started a 2nd tc20. So I can be doubly disappointed :slight_smile:

1 Like

The best hero I got was Azlar. He was my first red hero above 3*. Still don’t quite have the mats to ascend. Lately, I have been trying to fight Dawa off with a stick but I guess she is just thirsty.

2 Likes

Isarnia! I got Joon and Marj from TC20 but still, Isarnia is :blue_heart: and my second best hero

2 Likes

For me it’s Azlar and Isarnia. Nothing like a glacial freeze followed by a volcanic thaw to brighten your day.

4 Likes

That’s easy, Lianna, the only hero from tc20 I got :smiley: I’m upgrading my third camp to tc20 to break my bad luck and provide me with endless stream of Hawkmoons

2 Likes

I’d been tracking mine since early February and made a little over 50 pulls since then since I usually only have one running. I’ve been lucky enough to pull four 5* heroes when the average should be 2.5 for that amount.

Elkanen, Kadilen, Justice, and Vivica. I don’t think there’s much of a contest there.

1 Like

Been wanting Azlar for a very long time. Then finally last week he showed up. It made me grin.

3 Likes

Azlar!

I’ve only gotten 6 from tc20. Azlar, khagan, Elena, leonidas, vivica, and kadilen.

Azlar is the only one that is getting my emblems.

Elkanen, Obakan and Leonidas…

so far i got Sartana, Leonidas, Marjana and Elkanen (in this order)… i think Sartana for me is the best…

1 Like

Made three attempts only so far my first two were Elena and Sartana :slight_smile:

I have gotten 2 5* from TC20, Vivica and Thorne. I’ll let you pick my best one. :wink:

Lianna pop up from my tc20 on 29th pulls…yay!
That was after Thorne, Obakan and Kadilen.

Good to see so many 5* from TC20. I’ve been at it since January and have only gotten Horghall. I’ve gotten one Skittleskull and two Hu Tao. And then lots and lots and LOTS of Little Johns and Oberons and Gan Jus. I’ll keep trying.

No complaints, that Horghall is my one and only Green 5*! =)

-e

2 Likes