What’s new in Version 19 / v19?

These are the features currently released:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017031653-Version-19-Release-Notes-Status

Wonderland is coming shortly (another 6 days or so), and as @Garanwyn says, the new buildings still have to be tested in Beta before release. Don’t worry…it’s all coming. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I laughingly told my clanmates that my first hero would be Ulmer. Should have bought a lotto cause sure enough thats who hatched.
Second popped yesterday, Thorne.
Fed him to Ulmer. Lol

But Hey! Pretty good odds, yea?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/search

Great forum feature.

It is snowing in 8.7 (season 1). Was it always snowing and I just never noticed before while I farmed?

So… I’m not crazy… I noticed that too the first time I farmed 8-7 after the v19 update. But it only did it that one time and hasn’t done it since.

Screenshot please. My 8-7 landscape shows snow, but none of it falling:

1 Like

Cannot any longer. It only fell on the first attempt (as another poster noted). Now it is NOT snowing.

2 Likes

I saw the same thing! The snow was definitely falling during at least one of my runs, but now when I’m trying it is not anymore…

1 Like

I hear when its snowing, if you farm the level with your tongue sticking out, then you get a 4 star unfarmable. Give it a try and report back ;-).

2 Likes

@Rook, here you go. Snowed the first time I farmed the level today, but not subsequent times.

3 Likes

Animations apparently shown on heroes that have been bosses in class events.

2 Likes

i figured it out how :wink: thanks

2 Likes

Sometimes it snows, sometimes not… :thinking:
whatever :smile:

1 Like

What is useful from falling snow or not falling snow lol

1 Like

I like it! It’s pretty! :grin:

Thanks for figuring it out!

3 Likes

Translation (Spanish): The new update is a problem … Never had I gone through so much disillusionment, drastic changes, irregular competition among many other things … I do not know if someone else has happened and if they understand me what I mean … It’s my first War where I could not give the maximum felt as if the game was my met nothing went well and I was not the only one several colleagues had experiences equal or worse than mine … That update 19 does not work or there must be an explanation about it so much change against the player strong … Here is the benefit of little power … It is unfair.

Translation (Russian): How to disable the invitation? What would it never appear on the main screen at the entrance ???

I’m sorry, I don’t understand your question. (Reminder that the language for the main Forum is English.) :slight_smile:

It just appears once on the main screen. After that you can find or ignore it under Inbox.

I just farmed 8-7 to see the snow fall… but it didn’t. Unfair - why didn’t we have that?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: