What projects are you currently working on?

Those are some awesome heroes you’re getting maxed!!

2 Likes

BK 3.70
JF 3.70
ARIEL 3.70
DELILAH 3.70
All the mats are available in my inventory…but only 1 TOME!!!
I’m torn in 2, 3…maybe 4! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d have to vote Ariel… but idk what you have or what you need.

2 Likes

No easy decision, but if you have Finley then JF for sure. I think these 2 are the most fearsome combo in the game for defense.

2 Likes

No Finley here :sweat_smile:…but Vela+18, soon +19…do you think they could synergize the same?

1 Like

Sure, but doesn’t vela water put out JF flames? :thinking::upside_down_face:

Thank you! My second set of 5* :slight_smile:

The first were Anzogh, Drake Fong, Lianna, Richard and Sartana. I’ve maxed my 4* first, so I had enough time to gather some awesome heroes :slight_smile: I still want Seshat, Ariel, maybe Gravy…

So @Yayo I’d also vote for Ariel :smiley:

@vanZille different DoT stack (water, fire, poison)
Edit: ugh sry, didn’t get the joke^^ it’s friday afternoon, time for weekend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Excuse: it’s for the people that don’t know that and might misread *rofl

3 Likes

Ariel has a piece of my heart @Math4lyfe…I’m really, really torn…'cause BK is great, and he would add so much for my offense options! And…1 Tome…I have 1 damn Tome only… :tired_face:

1 Like

Roll a dice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really? :joy: just kidding! With Finley JF is a must to max imo, without him it depends of course, but you can’t go wrong with Ariel, not only for d, but for speeding up mana in events etc too.

1 Like

Current projects: sartana to 80. My long awaited Grimm ( 21 months of play to get him) to 70.and TROOPS! ALWAYS TROOPS

3 Likes

Meee too!

… and BK, Finley, and alasie… just to name a few more.

3 Likes

:rofl:…no sir, they stack! :fire: :ocean: :fire: :ocean: :fire: :ocean:

1 Like

I’m maxing mel’s Costume… and working on JF. Not sure where I’ll go after that with S3 just around the corner.

2 Likes

Very, very…very SG!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Update…

Heroes

Currently my project heroes leveling are 5x heroes.

JF - Vela - 2nd Kingston - Delilah - Jabbar

After those 5x heroes in higher tier, I will switch back again to 10x heroes leveling project.
Next candidate will be…
Red: Hawkmoon Costume or Boldtusk Costume
Blue: 2nd Sonya or 3rd Gato
Green: 2nd Caedmon or 2nd Buddy
Yellow: Bane Costume or Li Xiu Costume
Purple: Tiburtus Costume

Troops

No change

I’m not focus on troops right now, but I’m leveling some troops if I overload food (which is very rarely right now).

Building

Focus on leveling Iron Storage (it’s done), Food Storage, Farms and Mines.
SH Level 23
Iron Storage: Adv 7 and Adv 8 both Adv 10 completed
Food Storage: both Adv 4 Adv 5 and Adv 8
Farms: Adv 7 and And 8 Adv 8 and Adv 9
Mines: Adv 6 and Adv 7 Adv 8 and Adv 10
Houses: Adv 1 Adv 3, rests 3x lvl 7
Barracks: lvl 7 lvl 8
Training Camp: 2x TC11, 1x TC19 and 1x TC20
Hunter Lodge: lvl 1
Forges: lvl 5 and lvl 20

Battle Items

No change

Stock some mana, axes and bombs for next Events.

3 Likes

This game isl getting really interesting for me now. :smiley:

I’ve been playing since August and am currently working to get enough iron to level my Stronghold to L20 which will obviously open up a bunch of new opportunities for me. I’m vC2P (current budget set at £5 a month) and yesterday just drew my fourth 5*.

I’ve now fully levelled two of most colours with another bunch very, very close to being fully levelled. This is already allowing me far more flexibility to switch different heroes in and out of my line ups depending on what I’m facing.

Here’s MY ROSTER

Current levelling projects …

• Blue: Easy choice. Just maxed Boril and now it’s Triton’s turn.

• Purple: Grimble still waiting for a single tabard and Cheshire cat nearly maxed. After that it’s either Stonecleave or Quintus. I know that, at my level, I SHOULD focus on the 4*s but I really do need a proper sniper as all my other purples are quirky … or Sabina. (so many Sabinas! :crazy_face:)

• Yellow: Li Xiu nearly maxed but not quite sure what’s next. I have Hu Tao waiting for one pair of fine gloves because otherwise it’s going to have to be Dawa :crazy_face: as my highest ranked rogue is currently Layla!

• Green: Just maxed Melandor’s costume and can’t move Lianna any further up yet so it’s down to the 3*s and either By-Ulf or Carver. As tempting as my new S3 hero is, Carver is another of my rare Rogues and is probably the priority here. (Also have Isshtak close to being maxed)

• Red: is the colour where I have the biggest number of options. Boldtusk is on 4/60 and my current focus as Atlantis is giving me plenty of swords and kits to produce red feeders on the hour. After that I’ve his costume, another BT (as a back up if the main one is locked) plus Lancelot who has remained untouched since Avalon and yesterday’s new pull Anzogh.

Again I have the ‘4* first?’ dilemma as I have numerous fighters (most of them red) and yet only Kiril and Ulmer as wizards. Given that Anzogh has a elemental link and I will have a lovely fully maxed combo of BT, Colen and Falcon, he is currently the most tempting.

As I said, it’s all very interesting as I reach the point where I can potentially complete Trials, challenges and events if the colour/classes fall in my favour.

I’m fairly confident of my choices but am happy enough to change my mind if any of you can offer other suggestions.

3 Likes

I envy you

Don’t be in too much of a hurry because where I am at the moment it’s a bit of a crawl waiting for my next new 5*!

3 Likes

Yes, I can see that reading these forums and I think it’s where us F2P and C2P have an advantage.

Obviously it’s slow for us at times when we can’t make many summons, but we make that discovery just as soon as we start and so those of us who are still around have already accepted that (more or less)

Only just completed the standard S2 map and already realised from reading posts about Atlantis coin drops that I should take my time working through the hard version of that. Not that I have a lot of free world energy for it anyway. That and S3 should keep me going for quite some time.

1 Like