What niche Heroes you are fond of?

OMG someone except me like Khagan? :grin:

3 Likes

I wish I had Khagan, honestly.

1 Like

A long wait for Joon made me, without conviction, to ascend Leonidas. Now I use him in 75% of my raids, and find him very useful. Alby, Isarnia or Azlar in a corner are not scary now :smile:

I like Gretel. She was my first event hero and i use her against purple titans all day every day.

There are several heroā€™s that were game changers for me. Musashi was my first 5 and I still love him today. Wu, Wilbur. It would be a tie between Alasie and Gravemaker. Both are so good and I use them in every scenario. If you donā€™t have them when they pop up in Atlantis I suggest dropping the dough to get them.

In hindsight, it appears you may have wanted to present a list of heroes you view as niche at the start of the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve only got Valeria at 3.60 so far (waiting on capes), but I like her a lot. She was great during a War battle, canā€™t wait to see her maxed.

1 Like

My alt has a knack for getting weird 5* (while having horrible luck at getting core 5*). Got Morgan le Fay very early on, and Iā€™m always impressed by her. She has absolutely no synergies with the rest of the team, but d*** is she hard to kill. I often find sheā€™s the only hero left standing in a raid/battle, sitting there at full health.

3 Likes

Back when AW first started, I always had Morgan in the corner. With those brutal arrow attacks it was very rare to get one shotted. Often she was the only one left standing and folks had a fun time trying to kill her, lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always liked the mana control heroes, especially Hansel

Iā€™ve run into exactly one Morgan tank. I thought I had a strategy to nuke her, but then I got punched in the mouth (Yes, I quoting Tyson). I lost bad. Real bad.

You are right. Maybe i can rectify with this list:

Mok-Arr
Morgan La Fey
Danzaburo
Rumplestiltskin
Boomer
Inari
Domitia (maybe)
Aegir
Thorne
Lady Locke
Gobbler
Jabbar
Gadeirus

Any others?

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I love her :smiley:

1 Like

Other niche heroes Iā€™d include are:

• Master Lepus
  • Jack Oā€™Hare
  • Captain Sargasso
  • Ameonna
  • Boss Wolf
1 Like

Oh yes. I agree. Iā€™ll edit.
BTW: Bosswolf is supposedly da bawmb with a level 23 mana troop. lol.

Guardian Jackal = niche against dark.

Thought I would not like him because heā€™s a weak defender.

Now a staple against dark titans and morlovia event.

I dunno, I like Jackal versus everyone, especially paired with Joon or Drake. Makes the Yellow matchup well versus any color in raids, not just purple.

Jackal is in my top 3 personal favorite heroes. (Merlin, Jackal, Falcon in no particular order)

2 Likes

Yep, even Jackal + Chao is a very effective pairing. Jackalā€™s a complete glass cannon, but paired with a L11 mana troop, heā€™s pure gold (while he lasts).

1 Like

I think Sumimoto and Agwe (niche or just a suck-fest?) could go on there too.

Iā€™d be curious if anyone has any love for Sumi.
As for myself, I donā€™t have a single niche hero according to that list except 2 Doms, and they still sit unleveled in my roster. Although if Panther keeps evading me, one of them will likely get the tabards.

and if Jackal is a glass cannon, Gobbler is a Faberge Egg-Cannon. Lol.

And oh how I wish I had a level 11 mana troop. Would love any mana troops, tbh.

1 Like