What makes you CHASE Avatars?

I have killhare alreadymade sure to beat Easter and Halloween! most of those I have except Natalya and lady lock !
But I did use gems on some

1 Like

Screenshot_20210511-114303_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

This is my current one.
I bought the background and pin, if there is a particular one i want i can pay. I like frosth so I’m keeping him for a while until Lord Loki or Garnet will be added but it might be waiting in vain :frowning:

2 Likes

Finally! A topic non-related with nerf, balance, or “the boards are always bad”.

Mine is Boril. The only reason is because he looks like Pote, a character from Queen of The South :joy::joy:

3 Likes

LoL, they charge for a Greg in current PoV… they will surely charge for LoLo & Garnet…

@DomBerna : Seriously, while I respect that this forum is to share feedback & voice issue related to the game
BuT
I m bored about the AMOUNT of CriBBing & CrYinG that happens on this forum after the issue is done & dusted…

There has to be a bit of FuN, as this is a game related forum & in my experience, I haven’t found anything BaD about this game… when I see it as a commercial business enterprise…

I did use Boril as my profile pic in early days…

And i don’t mind, i wrote that i can pay with gems for those. I’m rather worried why customization is so limited in the game.

Sounds like someone is a Star Trek fan.
Well possible that Jennah is a tanned Capt. Kathryn Janeway :wink:

1 Like

Screenshot_20210511-190857_Empires

This was very nice avatar, I’ve wanted a hero itself too. I have bought Khagan’s and Horghall’s avatar and I’ll buy Vivica’s too some day :rofl:

3 Likes

Didn’t the golden frame come with the Elite POV Pass? I don’t see it in yours. Too bad, it is limited to only during the POV.

I didn’t bought the elite pass yet, maybe in future :smirk:

1 Like

Ahh. The regular Valor Pass with the Greg avatar

1 Like

20210512_032002
This is what I use mostly now as i feel if im recruited and then added to a line group it looks enough like my profile pic you can auto remember who I am lol

4 Likes

She’s stunning a reflection of the owner. Importantly get an avatar that makes you proud of and/ make you happy.

1 Like

Does any1 know how do you get golden frame for profile pic?

Buy Pov’s elite pass :smirk:

This is my avatar.

Shardik_Avatar

Has not changed since I started playing, doubt it ever will. I chose it and my handle together, and I don’t have a more appropriate avatar for a giant bear. Maybe Shrubbear? Pandas are too cuddly.

And yes, I know Graymane is a wolf.

3 Likes

I just want one of their vacuum cleaners. :laughing:

1 Like

I run the Shrubbear avatar. Why? Because it is beautiful but also because it is unique. There aren’t that many players who have the avatar - you can only obtain the avatar by placing 1st in Rare for Wonderland. There have only been 4 or 5 Wonderland events where Shrubby has been available and I know a few of the past winners have retired from the game, making it even more unique!
… I would run Edd (since I’m the only person with that avi) but it is simply too ugly…

6 Likes

Was nice to see who got it 1st in the alliance for pov and everyone then have it on. That joy is gone…

Don’t care to get to 50 now lol

4 Likes

They could introduce a new avatar for Mythic titans. The top performer for each alliance gets an exclusive avatar!

2 Likes