What kind of event is Wonderland, Seasonal or Challenge? [ANSWER: Reflect Green Challenge Event]

It will be the new Wonderland event. You can find numerous threads about it on forums, along with screenshots and special heroes associated with the event. It is supposed to start Thursday!

New Challenge Event Approaching: Riddles of Wonderland!

Thank you, Iā€™m going to look. So with me, several players are looking to know

@CheTranqui has an excellent wiki page with all kinds of good info on the gameā€¦you and your teammates might want to check it out! Challenge Events | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom

2 Likes

20 :cupid::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

are there any stats on these heroes?

About reflected green color.
Guys, I understand that a hero like Gobbler cannot participate in the event, but Iā€™m still thinking how the reflection could interact with a hero like Belith, once she dispels buff and her troops will hit the foes. In such case, will she get the reflection of the troopsā€™ attack or from the interaction with the dispel? Any chance to make use of heroes like her and Melendor?

Yes, her troop ā€œdamageā€ actually hits her instead of the green mobs/bosses. Just dont bring green on those levels with green mobs or bosses.

1 Like

General rundown:

• Alice: blue sniper similar stats to Alasie. Like her, a blue sniper, but she puts a big, non-dispellable -attack ailment on her target that is refreshed whenever it gets healing.
  • Hatter: green splash (target and minor on nearby) with stats similar to Khiona. Strips dispellable buffs from all enemies and puts them on self/allies randomly.
  • Queen of Hearts: red tank, with stats similar to Ares. Hit-3, casts a fairly weak minion on self. As long as she has a minion, all specials target her and only her, and she gets a nice specials shield (like Kadilen or Arthur)
  • Captain of Diamonds. A defense-weighted 4* blue sniper. If he kills a minion, he gets to hit a random target again at full strength.
  • Cheshire Cat. A balanced 4* purple that does a non-dispellable DoT weaker than Proteus and shuffles the enemiesā€™ physical locations.
11 Likes

The Hatter is not green?

Sorry, yes. His artwork has a lot of purple, as does my red wine.

7 Likes

so Rigardā€™s healing was useless? @Kerridoc

It cannot be cleansed.

1 Like

What are the rewards at Wonderland?

1 Like

Noone beside beta testers know this for sure and beta testers are not allowed to post it soā€¦

It was resently stated that emblems were being added to the rewards, so it may well be that even the beta peeps donā€™t know the full details of what will they will be when released. We will all know soon :slight_smile:

we wait, thank you for your answer :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope it will contain a lot of fine gloves

4 Likes

The rewards were similar to the other events but I donā€™t recall the details and so donā€™t want to give wrong info. The top 10 in legendary (and likely in epic) got telescopes

1 Like

Thanks, updated write-up. Alice is particularly troublesome when targeted at a hero with a Heal-over-Time effect.

1 Like