What kind of event is Wonderland, Seasonal or Challenge? [ANSWER: Reflect Green Challenge Event]

@SamwiseTheBrave I have no Beta Information, @zephyr1 explained it perfectly thanks

1 Like

They also open 3 new provinces each month and there are 3 more *5 heroes to be featured (Atomos, Poseidon, Ariel), each of them featured twice. It means that if Atlantis stop at province 24 in two more months, there are two heroes which have not been featured twice, which make me wonder if they are going to unveil new provinces at April along with featuring the two.

1 Like

That seems reasonable too, since weā€™ll presumably see Hero A + Hero B (whichever two of the new ones come first) with Provinces 19-21 this month, and Hero A + Hero C with Provinces 22-24 next month. So the usual Hero B + Hero C featured would make sense to come after that with the final provinces.

3 Likes

I would go a little farther. new buildings that donā€™t match current base, massive construction slowly coming out of the water and as youā€™ve mentioned new Atlantis 5* heroes cycle. I believe we will be going to Atlantis in April and taking over the city in May

2 Likes

Middle map change. We could see a city a little more to each 3 maps.

3 Likes

Exactly - when Atlantis rises (which it has been slowly doing, if you havenā€™t noticed) three more provinces show up.

2 Likes

Next season is spring and for the last two year we had rabbits for Easter. Most likely will have that again

I think if there is a new base in Atlantis then only ppl who finished Atlantis provinces could reach/see/use that base.
Otherwise tell us and I WONT WASTE my WE on S2 at all.
@Kerridoc @Petri

1 Like

means in this building there are 30 more stages if we complete all Atlantis maps :thinking:

Why do you say 59?
There should be 3 provinces, 10 levels eachā€¦ isnā€™t it?

2 Likes

sorry Iā€™m wrong, I mean 30 more stages :grin::grin:.
so in the water building we still have to pass 30 more stages

2 Likes

and my question is who is the final boss? Kageburito ??? it seems impossible because we have fought it :thinking:

1 Like

Poseidon

20 characters

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this sneak peak of the city raisedā€¦ i wonder if its going to be like our base, with some buildings inside

1 Like

I hope Atlantis wouldnā€™t be a city but a flying castle.
Poseidon have the seas, now he want the lands and the skies.

3 Likes

It kind of feels like you just watched Aquaman and came here and posted that. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I suppose no kage.
We had 3 heroes family lagoon and sakura.
Now we will have 3 heroes family atlantis (logically) and i suppose 1 of these heroes is final boss.

1 Like

Judging by skill that one can be only Atomos.

They announced one new event in new update and still I donā€™t see any y ?

Wonderland will start this Thursday, February 14.

5 Likes