What kind of event is Wonderland, Seasonal or Challenge? [ANSWER: Reflect Green Challenge Event]

so overall whether the wonderland hero is better than the previous event hero? :grin:

2 Likes

@Garanwyn I think he forgot to drink a cup of coffee today :grin:

1 Like

Could well be

20 :coffee:

2 Likes

This changes everything… Thanks @Rigs @zephyr1 @MrMeeseeks

My hoard of 10 pulls is waiting to go off

3 Likes

This one.

More then “overpowered” it seems we are now turn gradually on new mechanics and new kind of specials.
In this case really particular and fun, but not always “too much effective”.

Strange rather then amazing.

3 Likes

Definitely unique

Will say that Queen sounds like one of the best minion summoners so far

Mad hatter sounds better than a dispeller

Chesh is a regular defense debuffer against yellow but not sure what made devs think that was needed(could have just buffed the original pulverizers). The random shuffle of defenses sound fun though.

Captain of diamonds seems like another niche minion killer that will as useless as gobbler. Really don’t see many minion summoners in defenses besides delilah and we were killing her minions without niche heros for a long time. Sure there’s MN and Santa but at slow mana by the time they go off, i typically have multiple special skills ready anyways. A fast mana AoE similar to Zims is the ideal minion killer to me. Sounds like they made queen of hearts then made captian diamonds to counter her and just put them in the same event, he’ll be another 4* feeder

Alice is the first blue attack dropper that i know of. Seems like she’ll be nice to use against grave but still not as useful as zeline is against everyone.

And this is all just guesses from reading the info on the cards, we’ll have to wait and see really

7 Likes

Yes, the Hatter, the Queen and Alice are all interesting but all them have natural “flaws”.

The Hatter is useless against no-buffers (he can’t steal anything)
Alice without a healer is basically another fast sniper.
The queen without her card is only another tanky hero.

All of them can be really useful, but they are situational.
And that’s not a bad thing.

8 Likes

Alice can be situational, but I can see her use in wars where there is auto healing for defenders. However, I wonder how long the sniped target will last once they have been hit by Alice’s special in the first place. I feel her special is kinda misplaced, and would have been more useful in less hard hitting attacks but then improve some other special for her.

1 Like

Thank you for the complete information. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

I wish her attack debuff had the splash like Scarletts. Could have went the alasie route where 1 target recieves damage but 3 recieve the effects.

1 Like

Please note that posting beta content (images, videos) is prohibited outside of the Beta Program.

Yes, currently ETA for the new Challenge Event is next month (14th of February).

12 Likes

Hmm my post was edited but i posted no pics or vids

New rule?

1 Like

I have edited this post, please note that sharing false claims and information is prohibited by the Forum Rules. We have not shared such schedule to any of our players, as while the rotation is in place, it is still subject to change.

5 Likes

Do challenge events start based on second thursday or second saturday … or is it fully random.
Asking because fables released june 7th and wondeland is slated for feb 14th.

Trying to plan for events in coming months was wondering how to track spawn dates

1 Like

I agree with the forum rules, but until proven/released any internet information is “absolved of any crime” as stated in “a court of law” :smile:

and as I see above “that internet info” wasnt false; already excited for the coming Queen :blush:

6 Likes

Usually, that’s how my romances end :wink:

5 Likes

Romance and decapitation is common sense for praying mantis :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Wait…don’t all romances end this way??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

14th February we have an event, still not sure which event will be.

I assume if all go smoothly with Alice, we can hope to see the Queen.
Otherwise same cycle.

2 Likes

Petri said “new” not “next:slight_smile: so I think it will be Alice :smile:

3 Likes