What is your largest different teampower battle that you win ? (just a competition for fun)

It is interesting to see low teampower team beat high teampower defense. It isn’t easy and need good tactic. So, I create a competition (just a competition for fun).

• Don’t use Kalø. Kalø is banned. If you want to use Kalø, go to this competition instead.
  • You don’t have to be the record holder or beat anyone. Feel free to post your largest different teampower battle that you win.
  • The battle can be raid, raid tournament (any mode), war (any mode) or friendly battle.
  • The defense team can be anything in any formation.
  • Because it can be cheated, to make legitimate record, you have to capture picture or record a video or both.
    • If you record a video, the video have to show your teampower, defense team’s teampower and your fight.
    • If you capture picture, you have to capture your teampower and defense team’s teampower and capture enough picture to show that you really win the battle (at least 4 picture in different turn).

I will keep this area in the main post for the record holder.

The current record holder is @Homaclese at 3535 power different.

3 Likes

This is my “biggest” achievement: :sweat_smile:

It was more a matter of luck.

5 Likes

Bunch of similar posts already shared here (you just need to sift for them) :

It will take me a day to sift all 1700 post. I do find a interesting battle

622 power different but still not close to Silencio’s

Maybe, I will find more.

My best

Link

Still not as good as silencio though

1 Like

Idk why video is in so bad quality but there is 2147 TP difference, I will add some screenshots if you don’t want to watch :poop: video

4 Likes

That’s nice, @Radar1.

@u2371

I think I saw some known Youtubers also battling fully emblemed defenses using only a few heroes on attack the same way what @Radar1 did. They did use the S3 red wolverine hero

1 Like

This one here is 2480, anyone know the forum account of this person?:

I don’t know the difference in this one, could be larger @JekylandHyde:

3 Likes

This was a friendly battle 2544 team of unemblemed mono Green 3* vs 4756

2 Likes

From my observation, I think 5* in the second video is 3/70 or lower not 4/80. You can see that tile damage hit those 5* as hard as (or little bit harder) 4* in the first video. So, the different might not be larger. I agree it is great battle but since it isn’t show the difference of teampower, I can’t count it as legitimate record.

LOL. @JekylandHyde would love to provide that info.

My largest TP difference has been 2,230.

2 Likes

I also found this video. Battle at 3:39 has largest different teampower at 2233 by Error4T. @JekylandHyde Does Error4T have the forum account ?

2 Likes

Sure thing. His account is @ERROR4

1 Like

Since I am tagged, might as well post another high tp difference video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I found new record by “A G” at 2948 power different. Does anyone know if he has account in this forum ?

2 Likes

A G is the youtube channel name I guess…

User in question is @Homaclese :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The leader might actually be @JekylandHyde with this 1 v 5 effort:

I don’t know for sure as we can’t see the TP, and there is one 4* on the defense and impossible to tell how many emblems there are on any of the defense heroes, but given it is a 1 v 5 scenario I would imagine the TP difference to be greater. Either way an impressive effort using probably the only hero that is capable of this (although a hero that is forever benched for me, not my playstyle).

1 Like

No, 5* are 3/70 and 4* is 4/70 or less. You can simply see that tile damage is very high. If 5* is at 4/80, the damage will not as high as that. And at 1:20, you can see that even with +100% attack buff, the slash are less than 100.

Though my battle is not the highest tp difference, it is an all 3* team, no revives, sometimes no healer, and not a mono team.

Screen shot with my Bjorn vs TYR is a pseudo win in which I killed Tyr but he revived twice to kill me. I made a post about it recently. Will not provide more evidence

Though they are emblemed and LB with under leveled 4* troops

2 Likes