What is your attack team against Guin?

I go 5 purples - toth amun, sartana, seshat, kageburado, captain sargasso - guin dies instantly with just 3 purple tiles!

1 Like

Kage - Hel - Sartana

Rigard+18/Sartana/Ares/Marjana/Domitia

1 Like

Usually, Hel+6, Victor, Magni+7, Grimm+20, Sabina+20.

Works about 70% of the time against a Kage, Guin, Grave set upā€“which isnā€™t GREAT but itā€™s good enough. Lower my odds a point or two if thereā€™s a Zeline wing.

1 Like

@Infinite I wholeheartedly agree with you. In The few times that I have seen Guin in the lower plat to high gold, I can usually get her with a 2 stack of purple being Proteus and Gill-Ra. Kunchen is very irritating for me as his innate resistance to defense down throws a VERY big monkey wrench into my main strategy. And to even down him with a two stack yellow I have to get lucky with the boards. I am hoping that now I have Leonidas I have a chance to prevent him from going off more often and by more time to get the board lined up.

1 Like

I use Sartana Proteus Sartana

2 Likes

Rigard , Khiona , Proteus. Then stack 2 strong against biggest threat. Sometimes I add Sartana. Will probably swap Khiona with Seshat when she is finished.

Well in a few months, when I have collected a bunch more tabards, Iā€™m glad to say that my Guin Hunters will include Guardian Panther! :blush:

1 Like

This 4* squad has taken down many Guins :slight_smile:
Guin Fight

1 Like

Quite out of E&P world but I actually used Kiril +15, Richard +5, Grimm +16, Lianna +4 and Kunchen +3 against Guin and Kunchen tank. Winning 3 out of 5 battles.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

1 Like

Well it depens on enemy defenseā€¦ Always 3/2
The darks are always kage Aeron Sartanaā€¦
The others
evelyn+lianna
GM+Marjana
Isarnia+Alasie