What is wrong with Kageburado – why doesn’t he take damage when hitting a hero with Perfect Riposte?

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic with What is wrong with Kageburado – why doesn’t he take damage when hitting a hero with Perfect Riposte?)

2 Likes

Merged in a parallel thread.

3 Likes

Had a frustrating raid because I didn’t know this. Corner Kageburado and he was picking off my heroes while I kept being puzzled why Cyprian’s riposte did nothing.

It was super annoying because it came down to the wire with one turn active on the riposte with an almost dead Cyprian when a cascade tile nicked Kageburado and made him break strike, losing me the raid.

RNGesus was not kind to me that raid, like at all.

it is funny that they decided to make Kage’s skill like that, it’s what makes him so good. I don’t doubt that if he was the other way around, he’d be less desirable as a hero

It makes more sense now. Sometimes the school of hard knocks teachers the best lessons.

Really? One hero that isn’t easy to get can bypass riposte and the whole hero is worthless? So Melendor, Belith, Sabina…didn’t bother you but Kage is the end?