What is wrong in this game

We all have our frustrationsā€¦ Know what mine is? Have a look at thisā€¦

Screenshot_20181202-030100

This happened to me about 5 timesā€¦ Now this is frustratingā€¦

I would have to agree, the field aid makes things too OP for the defender. I had a field aid that if I did a combo of three or more, it went from empty to full. I donā€™t think field aid should grow based on damage, only growing based on time. Another example of how OP it is, I was against a team and only had Rigard left to take out, I had him down to less than 1/4 health left, but both the healing field aid and his special hit at the exact same time and healed him to full. At most it should have put him up to just over 3/4 health. Doing that much healing in one shot shows how the field aid is too OP.

1 Like

So, in war, always take out the healers first, especially if field aid is activeā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think that is how field aid works. As far as I know field aid always heals the same amount. I think itā€™s 20% of the targetā€™s HP. As for itā€™s timing it goes something like this (I donā€™t know the exact numbers, but I guess Iā€™m pretty close):

5 defenders alive ā€¦ field aid takes 7 turns to fill-up
4 defenders alive ā€¦ field aid takes 6 turns to fill-up
3 defenders alive ā€¦ field aid takes 4 turns to fill-up
2 defenders alive ā€¦ field aid takes 3 turns to fill-up
1 defender alive ā€¦ field aid takes 2 turns to fill-up

Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong, please

@Kerridoc, @JonahTheBard, @Rook

4 Likes

Itā€™s not always easy to take a healer down among four other 5* heroes, Ian. The last hero being alive doesnā€™t have to be just a healer. In my case, it is any hero.

Youā€™re right that the war is different from Raids. War is a teamwork and to me, Aid Field and Arrow Barrage really doesnā€™t belong there or at least they should be limited.

I wish I could compare my heroesā€™ power without those things :tired_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s really horrible :frowning: This situation shouldnā€™t be marked as defeat :confused:

2 Likes

Hooray we get to see you complain about this yet again.

1 Like

It seems to me it fills based upon damage, but ghosted tiles are worth double. When the opponent has one or two heroes left in a normal raid, you ghost tiles and usually win. In war, you ghost tiles and either watch the hero heal, or get wiped out by arrows.

1 Like

Come on @ItsaDragon, you have to admit itā€™s a much better frustration reason than field aid :wink:

Finally, someone agrees with me!!! :grinning:

1 Like

To me, the frustration is equal but in your case the game definitely should have ended in a tie. A tie-breaker would fix this situation. Alternatively, you wouldnā€™t lose nor your Raid energy nor your trophies.

I remember my battle has ended in a tie a few times, too. If this happens to you in Quests or Events, you have to spend 75 diamonds to get your rewards. That should be definitely changed :thinking:

I think the boost/attack/heal gets activated after the number of rounds, which equals the number of remaining opposing heroes + 2 rounds.

So if 1 opposing hero is remaing:

After your attack #1 - aid bar gets filled for 50%
After your attack #2 - aid bar gets filled for 100%
After your attack #3 - aid gets used

Edit: which is exactly as how you described it, but from a different perspective. Please donā€™t laugh. :laughing:

1 Like

You are correct. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just need to keep in mind that a defense team has an extra healer in their lineup and you canā€™t kill that one. So you must take it into account when you shoose an opponent. It might be confusing at first, because you might judge the same way as in raids, but it is a wrong approach.

Somehow lots of players manage to play with this extra factor (first aid, arrows or attack boost that canā€™t be dispelled) and find it interesting and challenging.

It just means that your team is too weak for that hero. Itā€™s like attacking Kashhrek without strong red heroes. He will heal himself faster that they damage him.

1 Like

This have been discussed multiple times. Itā€™s a Pyrrhic Victory. You canā€™t occupy defenderā€™s position since all your forces killed. So defense can be considered successful and you lost.

Sadly this is a risk for those of us who use counter-attackers. Itā€™s frustrating but theyā€™re still worth it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, i wasnā€™t 100% sure.

This is nowhere close to this topic. No point in discusing it here. It has Itā€™s own thread.

I agree. 100% worth it!

1 Like