What is with all the moaning

We all get the loot is bad 95% of the time. Some hate alliance wars, some hate raiding, some hate the challenge event.

Get over it… make a suggestion and move on or leave.

We are all in the same boat.

If everyone was given everything they wanted we would moan it’s too easy.

The forum is full of negativity. Personally I am enjoying the game throughly and would like to Thank SG.

19 Likes

Then you are a bot :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

If "ifs’ and “buts” were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas every day!

1 Like

People just like to complain, so in a way it is like saying: Thank you SG for giving us a fun game AND some things to moan about :wink: .

What is with the moaning about moaning people? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

A complaint is merely the negative expression of a heartfelt desire.

SG reminds me of politician’s in the US. The rich get richer, and the poor’s voice is unheard and get thrown crumbs. :joy:

People who like the game want it to be better. So they come and voice their opinions that others may or may not agree with.

Sometimes, they also spend a lot of money and feel cheated/become frustrated with particularly vile RNG. So they will complain. It’s only human.

If nobody complained about the game it would mean that either the game is perfect (yeah, no), or nobody gives a crap about what happens to it. Not a good sign.

And so there’s no point in opening yet another topic complaining about complaining though. Wasn’t there one just recently? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As a youngster I once saved up my allowance for weeks to buy a special toy. When I at last bought it, brought it home, and opened it up, it was badly defective. I was in tears and was intent on writing a scathing letter to the manufacturer. (Why didn’t I just take it back? We did, but my first reaction was to complain.). As I started writing my diatribe, my father calmly asked, What do you want them to do?

This is a lesson I have taken to heart, and one I’d encourage people with complaints about E&P to follow.

“So and so hero is lousy!” How would you make it better?

“Alliance Wars is frustrating and my alliance is in collapse!” How should wars be changed to address the problems?

And so on. It’s the difference between whining and constructive criticism.

4 Likes

Hey man, do you still lurk around here ? Hit me up here or if you have line
at ‘wormwood9’ thanks, hope all’s good…

Everyone else, get back to work, nothing to see here… K,by

As Long as we “moan” we like the game and many things are good. If there is silence, the game is dead :wink: