What is this hero? / Chuck norris + e&p = 💓

Chuck Norris raid chest filled while he being raided, with +5 every time obviously.

I remember when Chuck Norris was HOTM. I mistakenly tried to pull him. One does not pull Chuck Norris. Instead, he pulled me, and fed me to Aife.

8 Likes

Chuck Norris would never stoop to being a HOTM. That would imply that lesser heroes could aspire to crawl in his shadow.

3 Likes

No, no, he really was HOTM. For the month of Eternuary.

2 Likes

Chuck Norris doesn’t get bad boards. He is all colours and none.

Chuck Norris isn’t affected by special attacks. He is a black hole and the big bang.

Nike is Just do It. Chuck Norris just is.

Chuck Norris is the guy who holds open the Atlantis summons portal for three days… just cause he can. Thanks Chuck!!!

And if your wondering… he’s also lifting Atlantis for the AR event with his other small toe. Just for giggles. Thanks Chuck!!

Chuck norris killed ursena in titan mode with only 1 tile
Chuck norris killed tanks, including gravemaker, boril and lots of guinevere, etc.
Chuck norris beat mother north with 1 tile in advanced 20 santa
Chuck norris killed a 14* titan with 1 tile

When Chuck Norris see defence with Santa Fozz, he rerolls.

All this talk about JF being OP and should be nerfed. What about nerfing Chuck Norris?

Oh… wait… i did not know that his resistance is an innate ability to prevent nerf talks and to resist nerfing.

3 Likes

Chuck can’t be nerfed he nerfs all.

1 Like

Chuck Norris don’t says ‘Merry Christmas’, ‘Happy holidays’ ir ‘Happy new year’ because he is at 2020 now.

Chuck Norris for president

1 Like

Chuck Norris has been confirmed to be exposed to COVID-19

Virus has been placed in quarantine for 14 days.

12 Likes

Chuck Norris started stockpiling toilet roll - sandpaper supplies are now sold out.

8 Likes

Hero of the Year?! Pfft!

More like “Hero of All Time!”

2 Likes

Chuck Norris is the guy who can ask Mother North, “Who’s your daddy?”

And no one would question it.

2 Likes

Chuck Norris doesn’t have an element.
Chuck Norris IS an element.

3 Likes

The reason Corona Virus spreads so fast is to try and get away from Chuck Norris

3 Likes

If the Corona Virus were any stronger it would be called the Chuck Norris Virus.

2 Likes