What is this hero? / Chuck norris + e&p = ๐Ÿ’“

A simple but untrue rumor that Chuck Norris had joined one of the new Raid Tournamentโ€™s defense teams resulted in a Tournament in which no oneโ€™s defensive team was ever attacked. :wink:

7 Likes

Please excuse me if I am off topic posting here, but I hope that if you follow the link you will see that it is relevant.

Mods - please forgive me if I have transgressed a forum rule here, but I wanted to maximise exposure to as many people who have enjoyed @Jedon and his love story with Chuck! Please deal with it as you see fit.

As you were with the CN love!

3 Likes

When Morgan Lefay casts her special on Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris drains health from her.

Same here, but it was my wife who looked at me funny.

Let us all put our heads togheter and have some fun, how many chuck norris+ e&p facts are we able to put togheter?

Let me kick it off with a couple.

• U guyes know Zero had a name earlyer in The game, until chuck norris did beat him in a raid!

• u guyes know Seven Days Departed was named Seven Days of Glory? they did meet Chuck Norris in war!

2 Likes

I know a guy that pulled Kageburado, Tarlak, Ariel and Poseidon in one 10x pull. Unfortunately he Pulled Chuck Norris as a bonus pull and he lost all Heroes he got.

4 Likes

Crystal Palace crushed one hundred 12* titans in a row. Then they faced Chuck Norris. Now they fight 1* titans and they donโ€™t make it.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn

The home of Chuck banter:

2 Likes

1 Like

Whatโ€™s this โ€œweak pointโ€ you speak of?

2 Likes

The axeโ€ฆ it will break before Chuck does

6 Likes

Anyone attempting to hit Chuck Norrisโ€™s weak point will soon realize that it is just a ruse to draw you in for a roundhouse kick to the head.

4 Likes

Chuck norris is the only one that are able to yell โ€˜โ€™ 10x summonโ€™โ€™ and then get 10 fully lvled 5* heroes!

2 Likes

There is a real evidense that chuck norris plays this game. Every time he looks at The mystic vision and The loot is horrible. All The other players get this message:!

3 Likes

Chuck Norris is so grโ€ฆ////

DRAKE FONG

Yesterday Chuck Norris killed a 13* titanโ€ฆon his own.

3 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Chuck Norris defeated a 15* titan with derric.

1 Like

@Vikingblood80 I thought that was @Jedon!!!

2 Likes

When the Gorgon Queen appears Chuck Norris puts her brackets in her big mouth and win without hitting.

Cookie Settings