What is the worst topic ever

THIS topic is the BEST one ever, because it taught me about the MUTE feature!!!

9 Likes

Really? I think I missed this. Please share the info, because the alliance recruitment topics drive me nuts, staying in top of other categories. The only options I found are bookmark, share and flag.

2 Likes

It is the simple white circle off to the outer right of the screen (on a non hand held).

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, but I see nothing like this. And I don’t know what is “a non hand held” :slight_smile:

You can mute the whole category if you want.

It’s under Preferences > Categories > Muted.

1 Like

I really don’t understand where to find this feature :rofl:

I clicked my preferences and I have only summary, activity, badges, etc.

I hope this helps @Scarecrow

Edit - @zephyr1 great minds!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks guys. You should told me since beginning, not preferences, but account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Olala, another life now… This muted feature should be visible at every single topic, near bookmark, share and flag.

5 Likes

For some it should be the first option :laughing:

3 Likes

Google translate makes it even more ridiculous than your answers :slight_smile:

Keep the good things going… enjoying myself very much here :smiley:

:rofl:

3 Likes

That brings up a great thought…when I miss @TGW I’ll take one of his posts run it through 2 or 3 languages in google translate then bring it back to English and see the entertainment that ensues.

6 Likes

Your text to persian, to Islandic, to English:

It raises a lot of thought … when I miss @TGW taking one of his posts to translate it into 2 or 3 languages ​​on google you bring it back in English and see the fun that comes.

Actually a little underwhelming. Maybe i should try Dutch in one of the steps… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I was thinking text to Portuguese then Cantonese then back to English.

2 Likes

Mae’n cymryd llawer o feddwl … os ydw i’n colli @TGW trwy gymryd un o’i negeseuon i’w cyfieithu i 2 neu 3 iaith ar Google, rydych chi’n dod â hi yn ôl yn Saesneg ac rydych chi’n gweld y llawenydd a ddaw .

Welsh… (don’t understand any word but google… but still the same…)

edit: i took an extra step to swahili and then to english…

It takes a lot of thought … if I lose @TGW for taking one of its messages to translate it into 2 or 3 languages ​​on Google, you bring it back to English and you see the excitement to come.

Original text:

That brings up a great thought…when I miss @TGW I’ll take one of his posts run it through 2 or 3 languages in google translate then bring it back to English and see the entertainment that ensues.

3 Likes

Soy TGW y sigo vivo perras!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hola amigos!

El misterio del nombre de mi juego está resuelto. Mi nombre es El Lobo Gris (TGW=ELG). Hay muchas personas con ese nombre, y no soy igual a ellos. Solo hay uno de mi. :grin:

1 Like

:thinking:

do i need to use Google translator?

1 Like

Depends on how well you know Spanish. :wink:

I only comprende un poquito myself.

2 Likes

i know it as well as i speak German… not!

2 Likes