What is the strongest and weakest colour in your 5* roster?

My strongest is…

• Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple

0 voters

My weakest is…

• Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple

0 voters

5 Likes

Does that really matters for you…:thinking: unless you are making a chartsheet of e&p players based data

1 Like

At the least, it is interesting.

For me, Xnolphod + Ludwig makes purple a clear winner. Green has only cFrancine as truly “elite” hero, though Arco is getting close, and then it will be a much tougher call for me where my weakest is.

2 Likes

The strongest is purple (c.domitia, khiona, hannah).
The weakest is green. An unleveled Horghall sees all the tonics without being able to drink a single one.

1 Like

Does anything really matter nowadays? No, not really. But am I curious? Perhaps…:thinking:

4 Likes

So I voted Red for Strongest and Green for Weakest. I think that’s probably right overall. Especially for War, I do quite enjoy seeing an opponent with green tanks.

For PVE at each level probably Blue ( definitely for titans and challenge events) where the unkindness of RNG with regards to mana troops isn’t as much of an issue.

Raiding I tend to still favour a purple 3 stack.

For Strongest individual heroes though it’s yellow for Gazelle and green for LotL

2 Likes

My strongest, definatelly, would be dark! Weakest, well, just until recently I would say, red. Then I got Octros, Ruby, and Black knight… so, not exactly sure anymore…

1 Like

it’s easy to say which have the most/least, but strongest is a bit trickier. for example, in terms of sheer numbers it would be Red and Yellow, but in terms of “strength”… it’s only my Yellows in fact where I could field a full 5* team and still be confident about winning. (I lack 5* healers in all the other colors for example…)

it’s very difficult to judge 5s alone without considering the 4s backing them up :stuck_out_tongue:
so Yellow it is, because it’s the only color where I can manage without bringing 4* into the mix

by that logic, Reds would probably be the weakest. I have Aegir (Blue) and Aeron (Purple) for not-the-best healing… I don’t have any Green healers but at least I have a Green cleanser. In Red,I have no 5* healer, dispeller OR cleanser at all!

2 Likes

If I had gone that way, I would have had to say red as weakest, as Boldtusk is still my healer. In yellow, despite having Vivica maxed, I generally take Gullinbursti instead.

1 Like

So, being as I only have a very finite number of 5*'s levelled due to my relative new’ness to the game, I’ve opted for those colours in which I have the most and the least numbers of 5* heroes.

Blue absolutely steamrolls, whilst Yellow is left with almost nothing! Even when I fed away my lurking 5*'s to get norns at Soul Exchange, the distribution didn’t really change sinced I onyl threw out S1 5*'s (no costumes).

1 Like

Debated between yellow and blue as my strongest, but I think my yellow mono raid offense wins out with C. Leo - Devana - Onatel - Poseidon - Vivica. Yellow bench has Justice (w/costume), Joon, and Norns. Blue would have the most depth, I guess: Krampus, Vela, Thorne (w/ costume), Raff, Magni, Isarnia (w/ costume), and Richard all maxed, with Russula at 3^70.

Purple is easily the weakest. Even with a couple of nice adds from HA 10 recently, it’s almost all snipers with few status effects: Seshat, Domitia (w/ costume) Sartana, Obakan, Quintus, and Zulag maxed, with Kage (my most recent HA 10 gift) ready to begin leveling today when I finish C. Cat. Was going to chase Arfanais before Kage showed up, but honestly, how many snipers do you need in one color? Red might have been weakest before SE allowed me to add JF. Previously was just the S1s, Kong, and Yang Mai. At least there’s some variety in specials there.

2 Likes

I had blue as my strongest. I don’t have many non-S1 5’s, but the ones I do have are disproportionately blue. There was some hesitancy though, yellow and purple are pretty solid as well. Blue 5’s can just stand on their own in more situations without 4* support is what tipped it for me.

Green I knew the instant after reading the question was weakest. If they had to stand on their own it would be dumpster fire of a :poop:-show.

:beers:

1 Like

Purple and red used to be pretty even for weakest, but I’ve had ridiculous luck with purple recently. Red, while I have Octros/BK/Ruby, I really don’t have any others. The rest of my colors are pretty even though.

2 Likes

the very surprising thing for me is how fast this can change, sometimes one single new hero makes the difference. My weakest color was holy, Then I got Prof. Liddenbrock and holy wasn’t weak any more. In May came Guardian Gazelle and holy became one of my strongest colors. Now I have also Kara (replaces Guardian Gazelle against teams with devastating AoE and Splash-hitters9 and holy is now my strongest color.

1 Like

Strongest is subjective though too. My strongest on Defense is purple but Offensive is Yellow. Both are usually on my main team and if shields are there are unbeatable. if I fight a titan with deflect of either I almost always get a much lower score.

1 Like

Yes it does! My roster matters a lot for my gameplay!! And happy that it keeps me in top list :innocent::hugs:

1 Like