What is the recommended team power for each province in season 1 and 2?

Hi people!

Is there a table showing which is the recommended team power for each province in season 1 and 2? I have seen tables that show the recommended team power for events. Is there a table for the provinces and their phases?

Thanks!!!

The developers give a recommended team power for events and quests, but not regular levels.

I don’t think any player has bothered to make one because it’s a pretty crude and inaccurate score.

I wouldn’t get too concerned about team power as it put people off trying a stage they are capable of beating. Recommended team power for last stage of Seasonal Events is always 4000 yet I’ve completed all of them with just unemblemed 4* and 3/70 5* just for the additional challenge - same goes for the whole of Atlantis hard mode, granted it may have been a longer and drawn out battle with Ursena in hard mode but a win is a win.

Provided you put forethought in and develop a good strategy for it you can overcome stages many hundred of TP lower than the recommendation.

1 Like

I finish season 2 on both normal and hard with 3500 TP because I have nothing more powerful and on last stage with ursena on hard i take her down from second round

2 Likes

Cookie Settings