What is the purpose of the "?" in raid tournament defense team?

I know they are there but I didn’t pay attention on them. Until I realize that I don’t know what is their purpose. So, what are the purpose of them ? I try click them but it look like it is impossible to click them at all.

1 Like

They’re there just to taunt you…

1 Like

Look like its from v51, we’ll see after all got updated version I think.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s the same UI regular defense uses (see pic below) but it’s shrunk so much you can’t actually click anything

It’s not v51 as I’m still on v50

1 Like

Do you have the “?” on your raid tournament defense team ?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I picked a random raid tournament for a few months ago and see the same UI

Went back even further and still see it

2 Likes

I have no idea when did they appear in the first time ?

@Liam_K Do you know which raid tournament they appear in the first time ? And have you ever been able to click them ?

It seems like the question mark does the same thing as clicking on the whole team – just puts you in a team view page. (At least in mine.)

2 Likes

Not there for the first raid tournament

Or the first one from 2020

So it happened sometime between January 2020 and January 2021

1 Like

I think this is the first one I found. Could easily be wrong.

I generally dislike those who don’t crop their photos but that’s the only way to research this so have to thank all of those folks

1 Like

It opens up the Tournament log for me

1 Like

I think that is the first one. There is no “?” in 77th raid tournament.

It is very weird that there is no one notice and pay attention at at them for almost 2 years :rofl:.

Really. For me it is similar to @mpolo that it does the same thing as clicking on the whole team. Do you use V51 ?

@Ruskin505 What happen when you click it ?

I am still at V50.
I can usually update very late for the next version.

1 Like

If I click the question mark next to my score I get attack/defense history. If I click a question mark next to a hero, it takes me to my defense team. However this could just be that the icon is so small that it just registers me clicking the defense team.

2 Likes

Do you really click “the question mark next to a hero” or “the question mark next to your score” ?

I am clicking on the ? next to the Your Ranking text.

1 Like

Ok, now I know why it opens up the Tournament log for you.

No. I mean “the question mark next to a hero”. See the original post. What happen when you click it ?

Oh sorry, the defense team is shown if you click on it.

1 Like