What is the price of Hel?

I have bought everything in the Tavern of legends quest and i still have nothing. What is the price of Hel, and how can i get her?

to get a specific HOTM the odds are 0.00052. Translate into pulls it means over 1900 pulls. Translate this into gems it means 487500 gems which equals to around 4870 USD

15 Likes

You can’t really guarantee it at all. There’s only a very small chance of getting ANY HotM – 1.3%. When you factor in how many old HotM there are, the chances of getting one specific one is vanishingly small. Even with a hundred pulls, you’re not expecting more than a 5% chance of getting Hel. At a thousand pulls, you have about a 52% chance.

2 Likes

someone correct me if I made a mistake, it’s early here, lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is a 1,3% chance to get an old hotm. there are 25 old hotms. So ever pull gets a 0,052% Chance to get Hel. You have to do 1924 pulls to get statistically every old hotm. But do be 100% sure to get her, you need about 24.039 pulls. But you can be lucky and get her with pull 1.

So you need something between 1 to 24.039 pulls…

12 Likes

I don’t care about the numbers. I bought so many things. I payed enough so I WANNA HAVE WHAT I WANT!!!

yeah sorrry buddy do about 1500 pulls more and you get her if your lucky

4 Likes

One of my team mates got her from 2 pull. He did not payed for it.

Make a special summon portal where you can select the hero you want. I don’t care, if one summon cost there 10000 gem. Enough from the random jokes.

1 Like

The price of hel is very fluctuative.
Sometimes it only cost u the same as a glass of water. The other times the price is the same as ur kidneys

8 Likes

There are games for what you pay once and it is yours forever. Here you pay who knows how many more and you still don’t have one ■■■■■■■ hero. Shoud i continue playing this sh… ?

No you shouldn’t, quit when you still can

4 Likes

No you shouldn’t. Uninstall the game

2 Likes

One stupid summon with fixed price with coins you shohould gather first like alkshards. Then one hero you could select. Do i really ask too much? It wuld not be worth to summon too much with this because you still need the ascension materials.

1 Like

My friend just got Hel. He spent around $500, roughly 200 pulls. But it’s all luck, so it can take you more or less. Good luck!

Within those pulls, he also got Thoth-Amun, Perseus, Zimkitha, and 3 Ares. What are the odds of 3 of those! LOL

1 Like

If you want to have a reasonable chance of pulling Hel, I would wait to pull until SG (hopefully) revamps the portal with featured heroes and improved odds…like others have mentioned, the chance to summon her is so small now that you would have to spend hundreds to get her.

1 Like

Keep on playing 4 free. You won’t miss Hel. But you will rather get a car instead of her. In a lottery you will get at least something worthy if you win. Here you will get nothing. Enjoy playing or leave.

11 Likes

Many times the featured hero have less chance to pull than the others.

Yes, however the chance to get a featured hero is higher as the percentages are split between all the heroes in that bracket-the higher chance for a non featured is usually split between many heroes while the smaller chance at a featured is only split between 1-4 heroes, so it works out that the featured hero has a higher chance to pull.

I already miss hel. I suck nearly every time when i try to attack players in raid who have her.