What is the name of your warband in three kingdom's beta?

It took me until now to realise the warband name is randomly generated.
Mine is ‘Savvy warriors’ while my opponent’s warband name is ‘ice seals’
What is your warband name?

Don’t forget to like the coolest/interesting/funniest/queerest RNG warband names in here that you think is awesome

4 Likes

We, the Holy Lions, are facing the Astonishing Hunters. Currently barely ahead.

2 Likes

Holy lions seems like a proper warband name. I can’t piece the relation between ‘savvy’ and ‘warrior’
We’re gonna get out asses kicked by the ice seals. Guess we ain’t savvy enough

4 Likes

Confident Panthers vs. Confident Opossums :rofl:

I‘m confident that we will win. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

My guild mate’s name is confident koalas. Nice little down under name.

2 Likes

But for sure - better being a Panther in war than being an Opossum!

This btw was „Heidi“ - a famous German Opossum that lived at Leipzig Zoo. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m in the Resilient Paladins (Wu) and we’re in the lead against the Committed Opossums (Shu)

3 Likes

Im in the World-class Hummingbirds (Wu) and we are currently out-classing the Thunder Cheetahs (Shu). Have enjoyed it so far!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am the Merciless Bears Warband of the Shu Kingdom.

3 Likes

We are the World-class Hell hounds, facing the Ingenious Moose. It sounds like it shouldn’t even be close, and yet, we’re only leading by 200 points with about 150 flags remaining on each side.

3 Likes

:joy: I mean my alliance mate is in the Sun Gulls warband. THAT strikes fear in the heart of your enemies.

Ideally, I wouldn’t want to go to war with opossums, but I’ll take them over a bunch of gulls chilling in the the sun trying to get a tan. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: Maybe they should comepte against the Opossums next time? :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: “Gulls vs Opposums: The Final Battle.” Opposums playing dead, and seagulls flying around eating random garbage. Riveting stuff.

2 Likes

Sun Jaguars. Should unfold on a Teltok background…

1 Like

Not mine but LMAO

8 Likes

:rofl: Lmao, I think we have a winner. I’d just stay away from the war, this warband would be all over me.

@giZm0_o have you been in an army called Relentless Minotaurs? fighting against unstoppable Dragons?
If yes, we’ve been on the same team :slight_smile:

I can virtually hear the Eaak Eaak war cry. :joy:

1 Like