What is the highest score ever achieved - is it still viable today?

GDAMN I WAS A SMART SOB BACK THEN!
Go GO RAZOR! STUD!

I am currently at 3,274. Do we know what the highest ever has been?

Thanks,

1 Like

Nice score!

There maybe some unaccounted stragglers. But Titan Mafia currently does account for these folks in The DEN

[The DEN: Leaderboard of Empires & Puzzles]

1 Like

Thanks for that. I didn’t even think to check the Den! I just hit 3,299. Any more will certainly be a challenge.

I ran out of steam at 3.310. All in all, an amazing day of raiding.

5 Likes

Squishes my 3119.
Well played sir!

1 Like

I got to 3155…

1 Like

6 Likes

I saw your video about it and it was hilarious that when you reached this number, game run out of opponents :joy:
Didn’t think it was possible.

Very motivating, one day I’m gonna be up there as well :wink:

1 Like

Yes, myself and alliance mates have seen this a few times. It gets to a point that it will only match if someone else in the top 10 (top 20?) logs off. It is frustrating as you are a sitting duck for revengers waiting for a new fight. That is what ultimately cost me this run. 3 won revenges dropped me over 150 points!

1 Like

Congrats on your amazing run and I appreciate the content you create. I’m not positive, but I think the criteria is +/- 300 trophies and obviously offline.

I was just looking for highest cups and found this old thread.

Well played on the 3360!
I found the same , its difficult to go much higher…i got to 3359 and it just kept saying no opponents available.
I got tired of waiting for an opponent and went to sleep :frowning:

4 Likes

Same, I went up to 3358 until it told me no opponents were left.

1 Like

Crazy… I’ve been playing about 5 months and have a 24 “Highest Combo”. Guess after a while you kill stuff so fast that you can’t increase it.

1 Like

I never made it to #1 highest I got was 3 I think, Slingbow and razor were in my alliance around the time this thread was made though, brings back some nostalgia

1 Like

Tried catching @JekylandHyde, maybe next time

2 Likes

Great score, but @Colonel just went screaming past 3400 … to 3412. That is the new score-to-beat.

4 Likes

Come and catch me if you can :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ah must have been lucky ! :joy:
3412 jeez , well done.
I imagine you need a group of about 30 offline opponents all above 3200 cups to achieve that, it won’t be easy to beat.