What is the highest score ever achieved - is it still viable today?

Congrats @Xero786, that’s crazy impressive!!

1 Like

3,125… I couldn’t get the opponents to keep going before I was finally revenged.

4 Likes

For an Uber high cup run, would you need a team, like cycling, to push the ceiling high, so that the lead player could then use the slipstream?

2 Likes

ENDER

OF BATTLE SCHOOL

SETS THE NEW RECORD TOPPING ZERO BY 1 CUP!

08/06/2019 Early evening…

@JonahTheBard @PapaHeavy @Xero786

Note: Ender is in the 4th position the day that Zero set his record (above).

4 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout @Razor, and hats off to the brick wall I ran in to trying to hit 3300 – Accord of 7DR and her 4432TP team… and FYI @JonahTheBard I did the run solo with no team or cycling…but I did wait to try until I saw there were several teams placed around 3100 cups which is rare these days. Still had to sit in queue many times waiting for opponent.

3 Likes

3,321 Cups is the NEW E&P Record!

THE RECORD BREAKER BREAKS THEIR OWN RECORD!

Players give a SHOUT OUT to the WOLF!
AHr Ahr AHHHr ARH-WOOOOOOooOOoOO

CONGRATULATIONS ENDER of BATTLE SCHOOL!

Ender It’s been a pleasure Boss - apologies for the late recognition, tied up in some unpleasantries tech-wise. May this be a welcomed ‘presentation’ of your achievement! Man fricken amazing!
It will headline on TitanMafia . com shortly as well a shout-out in the TMPG Group.

See you on the BOARD Brother!

RaZ-Out!

@Ender_BattleSchool (current 2x consecutive record-holder) @Xero786 (prior record-holder) @JimMayehem (prior record-holder) @Uclapack (dang close more than once teach) @Accord @Volsfan @Wormwood @MrsBCW @Kamikaze_Assassin @JonahTheBard

Ender mentioned he was so far ahead over 350 cups that for hour(s)+ no one to hit and those that were revenging (one in particular 3x in a row - he got 1 cup for each of their failed revenges lol - crazy!)

13 Likes

Impressive by any standards… You’re the man @Ender_BattleSchool … Keep them shiny for me tho :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That is just crazy impressive. Congrats @Ender_BattleSchool your cup high score is now almost 700 above mine :rofl:

5 Likes

That is awesome @Ender_BattleSchool !

Yet another goal for me to try to “achieve” :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thanks @Razor! Appreciate the shout…and everyone you tagged here is a hit list of people always taking cups from me lol

7 Likes

Wanted to throw my contribution in there… hope to catch you soon @Ender_BattleSchool
@Razor @Volsfan

6 Likes

Wow Qboro My highest is 3018. Had to use like 5 raid flasks.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Congrats @Qboro So glad you are a part of Last Regiment! Looking forward to seeing you set a new record!

1 Like

Thanks @Volsfan …! Glad to be a part of LR!!

Hating you that day! Lol. Congrats!

1 Like

@Razor we got a new high

14 Likes

Whoa and 20 characters

1 Like

There were at least 30 in the 3000s earlier

He’s pushing again! There goes my temporary #1 spot haha.

Jfc @Xero786, he really wants that path of valor done. Back to 3277.

2 Likes