What is the highest score ever achieved - is it still viable today?

Totally agree with both you (@Razor and @Rigs).

There are alot of us who are quite competitive, who strive to be in the top 100 if only for a second or 3. An all-time high would give us a target to aim for, as opposed to aiming for #1 as it stands now.

Having the leaderboard in Events is great, allowing us to be more strategic and competitive. To have this right across the board would be the bees knees!

3 Likes

Here’s some screenshots of one of my runs the other day

3 Likes

@Calibred - COMPLETELY AWARE OF THOSE :sunglasses: we traded some blows!
Your a great player! Thanks for the competition! See you on Campus. RaZoR

Thanks for the post - great score!

Definitely :+1: one to beat

2 Likes

Hello! I’m finally getting caught up on some reading. :smile:

Oh how this game has evolved!

As Smore stated, there was a reset on how a number of things were calculated. Also, SG rather directly altered the cups scores at one point too. Honestly, it’s been a long time and I wasn’t directly affected, but players that I knew (Including LivLuv and 50) were given a small sum of gems and had their cups reduced. I’ll see if either of them can remember what they were at at the time. I can’t remember what the cut off was for this, but maybe LivLuv or 50 can remember.

In case anyone’s interested, I did save a screenshot of when my friend 50 first broke into the top 3 on the leaderboard. I know images can be tampered with, but I’ve really no reason to do so. But scores prior to this change really shouldn’t be counted if you’re looking for all time high score. What was possible then is not something I believe can be achieved with the current versions.

3 Likes

Finally there is some kind of visual proof! @Coppersky

Yeah there is no way those scores are achievable today. Especially the higher end.

Oppliger is a familiar name with the Sartana headshot - I’ve seen them around the recruitment rooms at some point I suspect.

I’ve literally spent the past 3 days watching the score and participating in it. I held the #1 spot I’m fairly certain for double digit hours at this point I just stopped tracking it (with the usual back and forth), the rest of the time either just watching. Some sleeping during odd hours and did eat something. There were 2 very memorable and frustrating times where once I got dropped pretty hard it was just what seemed impossible to get back into the top-3.

I didn’t set the high during that time and I can also say that it didn’t break 3,200 while I was involved. My high was 3,083. @Calibred got up to 3,169 - as he posted at the No.2 position just above - I recall that so someone was higher than that but under 3,200. I know that PickelXJ who was my most competitive opposition broke just over 3,100 I recall, however when ever I took No.1 back our scores were under that (and that went on for hours).

I appreciate the snap! I don’t understand really why they didn’t just adjust the game up with the scores. Regardless It would be a mighty fine thing for the dev’s to use the high in terms of the current release and provide an area within the game for the All Time High Score as well as the Daily. I think this would be greatly appreciated by a lot of the competitive players myself included.

RaZoR

p.s. I will come back and post screenshots

@Calibred You were No.1 last I looked this eve - trophies just under 3K

Well finally back to post some screenshots.

My high score is 3,083 as of 01-08-2019

I have personally seen the score in 3,1XX - just not rising to 3,200 yet - I believe that is possible, but I have not seen it.

If you look @Calibred’s High at position #2 (you will see the ‘No Opponents Found’ message).

I understood that to mean that there are no players within the 300 point range of - however there would be No1? So I’m still confused on this as it would put 3rd place at 2,811 when he was at 3,112.

EDIT: According to @Kerridoc the rule only apply’s to UNDER you @ 300 range

Anyway. Tonight I would have broke 3,100. However at the request of a undisclosed player I whacked @Heretic (pretty sure this was you @Heretic) whom revenged me the instant I would have achieved it!

So following is my proof - I have my High actually recorded.

These were taken over January 08-09 and January 17th of 2019. I tried to put together a fair representation of that time-frame.

As a member of Militia Misfits (@MrsBCW & @MrB).
As a Member of 666 : HERETIC : 666 (@666Sweetness).
As a Member of Go Rin No Sho (@Slingbow).

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe RaZoR RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

2 Likes

IN CONCLUSION OF MY RESEARCH

@Calibred posted 3,169 (I was present for this)

Kamikaze_Assassin posted 3,202 - Malgar @ level 56 with Alasie (20) Grave (19) Zeline (20) Marjana (13) Drake (16) - the parens are for troops. Odd Tank - but can work I guess.

Kamikaze_Assassin posted 3,269 - @JimMayehem @ level 60 joined Crystal Palace 199 days ago. Misandra (29) Zeline (29) Guin (29) Grave (29) Kage (29) - I’ve seen JimMayehem in my runs - he is now level 62 - current trophies 2,615 210days a member. This checks out - this is the HIGH SCORE TO BEAT!

AS OF 01-17-2019 THE HIGH SCORE TO BEAT IS 3,269
SET BY @JimMayehem of CRYSTAL PALACE
(v17-18 standards)

@Kamikaze_Assassin - Thanks for your cooperation in this!
@Rigs - this is the one to beat!
@Rilf @Xero786 @Wormwood @Anchor @Uclapack - heads up.

I AM DONE! Thanks for your cooperation and patience with this topic. @Petri I understand the Edit - it’s all good.

3 Likes
1 Like

awesome, great work @Razor – love having something to shoot for even if I realistically will never get there. and grats to @JimMayehem

2 Likes

@Razor

Not sure if I’ll ever do this again lol

11 Likes

Is it me, or was this all just kinda…anti-climactic?

@Xero786 well my friend its about DAMN TIME that someone beat @JimMayehem’s record he has held it since JANUARY 2019 v17+ standards.

ZERO THE HERO HAS SET E&P’S NEW HIGH SCORE WITH A TROPHY COUNT OF 3,292!

Congrats Bro! Will get that updated on the Site PRONTO (as well communicate through my line groups).

@XY3 - yes, yes indeed it was Thanos!

PROOF…
https://enphero.com/Reports/Empires-and-Puzzles-2019-05-16_Reports.html#NEW-NUMBER-1

QUICK SUMMARY ON TM
https://titanmafia.com/#NUMBER-ONE

1 Like

Congrats @Xero786, that’s crazy impressive!!

1 Like

3,125… I couldn’t get the opponents to keep going before I was finally revenged.

4 Likes

For an Uber high cup run, would you need a team, like cycling, to push the ceiling high, so that the lead player could then use the slipstream?

2 Likes

ENDER

OF BATTLE SCHOOL

SETS THE NEW RECORD TOPPING ZERO BY 1 CUP!

08/06/2019 Early evening…

@JonahTheBard @PapaHeavy @Xero786

Note: Ender is in the 4th position the day that Zero set his record (above).

4 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout @Razor, and hats off to the brick wall I ran in to trying to hit 3300 – Accord of 7DR and her 4432TP team… and FYI @JonahTheBard I did the run solo with no team or cycling…but I did wait to try until I saw there were several teams placed around 3100 cups which is rare these days. Still had to sit in queue many times waiting for opponent.

3 Likes

3,321 Cups is the NEW E&P Record!

THE RECORD BREAKER BREAKS THEIR OWN RECORD!

Players give a SHOUT OUT to the WOLF!
AHr Ahr AHHHr ARH-WOOOOOOooOOoOO

CONGRATULATIONS ENDER of BATTLE SCHOOL!

Ender It’s been a pleasure Boss - apologies for the late recognition, tied up in some unpleasantries tech-wise. May this be a welcomed ‘presentation’ of your achievement! Man fricken amazing!
It will headline on TitanMafia . com shortly as well a shout-out in the TMPG Group.

See you on the BOARD Brother!

RaZ-Out!

@Ender_BattleSchool (current 2x consecutive record-holder) @Xero786 (prior record-holder) @JimMayehem (prior record-holder) @Uclapack (dang close more than once teach) @Accord @Volsfan @Wormwood @MrsBCW @Kamikaze_Assassin @JonahTheBard

Ender mentioned he was so far ahead over 350 cups that for hour(s)+ no one to hit and those that were revenging (one in particular 3x in a row - he got 1 cup for each of their failed revenges lol - crazy!)

13 Likes

Impressive by any standards… You’re the man @Ender_BattleSchool … Keep them shiny for me tho :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That is just crazy impressive. Congrats @Ender_BattleSchool your cup high score is now almost 700 above mine :rofl:

5 Likes