What is the highest score ever achieved - is it still viable today?

The way Elo’s math is supposed to work, Elo targeted 3000 as the ceiling, but because he assumed a normal bell curve of win/loss/tie and total population score, edge cases ( 2400+ ) routinely break his math.

Additional MMOs violate several of his assumptions since heroes can be powered up and raid flasks can be used.

While scores above 3000+ tend to reset eventually, they are possible.

Most games have special rules for Top 100 so the 300 trophy range is probably deactivated.

While 5000 is theological possible when hero classes come out if you get a full 5*+20 team in the first five minutes and every one else is at 5* 4.80, scores higher than 3500+ are exceedingly unlikely, just not impossible.

Edit:

When I wrote this post:

The score #1 Global was in the 3300s or 3400s, the highest so had seen in Empires but not MMOs introducing a new power item.

2 Likes

Best I have seen halfway recently.

4 Likes

Already seen some of then near 3200, nice to see some pics of that.

I’d just like to share that I don’t know which one was the highest, but probably mine was the “weakest” higher - 3070 cups with just two 5* heroes at all (Gravemaker and Rumpelstichen), did it last week. That day with 3035 i was the global third, reached global 1 with those 3070. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

As SG algorithm and gacha doesn’t like me, this is my best defense possible 'couse of yellow troops. Just two 5* heroes, but a couple of excelent 4* event heroes constantly let me at 2500-2700 average, even with three 4* at defense, 99,5% of time i stay at diamond tier.

Everyone: I have investigated this topic to a large extent by participating/testing and will post my findings along with visuals. I’m surprised at the lack of information on this topic as well to the limited # of responses and posts (visuals) being this forum is by far the largest community for Empires & Puzzles… I will not be saying I saw this or that, or that that player said or thinks, I will use screenshots, otherwise it’s just hearsay.

Thanks! RaZoR

1 Like

@Jeffnator appreciate your input. Not so sure how long you would last in the Top 10 10:30PM - 2:30AM (Friday/Saturday USA MST) with that team. Interesting combo you have there!

A LOT of players in this Forum state “its EASY to get into the Top-100” and they can do it with this team or that. I will agree, IF you have a fair team and get lucky with boards consecutively - yes you can step into the Top-100. To stay in the Top-100 for a fair length of time (more than 10 minutes), that is a whole other matter. If your here for a second gone in a minute - you don’t have the team to be considered Top-100 in my book, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Oh and hey - my High is 3,985 (see my screenshot below)!
3,460 is CHUMP Change… I drop more trophies than you bums.

Just goes to show you any kid with a decade old computer and the crappiest image editing software can forge any stat - that’s why I say if you really got it, record it - it is stored in your PLAYER PROFILE! Recording software is free! Note: I left my actual rank/score at the bottom of the image above - just making a point.

The FACT that no one can provide proof, even the “best” of the “best” (which isn’t me) only provide a verbal guesstimate is objectionable to me.

So getting back to honest reporting and to the point…

What I have identified is that the day of the week and the time of the day does play a factor in who is your competition, I’ve taken screenshots randomly throughout the days of the week and it’s right around 3k.

So here was my test: Friday night 10:30PM through 2:30AM Saturday I maintained ranks in the Top 12 and in the Top 7 for the last 2 hours ending at No.2. My impression is prime time was over when I was at No.3 (based on the lower score and higher rank that was achieved will much less efforts (well none lol)). So prior to that around the nearing Midnight Hour - Several members of Crystal Palace, Aggressive, Wahre Helden, Seven Days Departed, Seven Days Fermented and Blazing Dawn (Wormwood & Atch - hey fellas) were within the Ranks. Crystal Palace is who really tried putting on the moves. I saw uclapack get to about No.11 under me (perhaps higher just not above me) Cherry Chickadee held the No.1 spot when I was going to make my run (following some intense additional leveling of Zeline 4/30-4/60).

In the images I snapshot to document my 4 hour stay in the Top is located at the bottom of this post, you will see Cherry obtained 3,048 - I did see her get in the 3,08X range - I just didn’t snapshot it. Once I took her out she didn’t return to No.1. So this 2,900-3,1000 range again coincides with all that I’ve seen and all that I have recorded over the past many months. I have seen a 3,1XX via a friend’s screenshot - so yes I do believe it. The 3,460 though - that one I still find hard to swallow. Possible - I don’t completely discount. I see that @Gryphonknight provided a FAQ which claims the very possibility.

Theoretically as @Kerridoc has pointed out - if your within 300 trophies you can keep climbing. If not, everyone that takes you on has to lose to continue to push you up, you lose 1 and you will drop a bit (in trophies, much more than you are gaining at any AI wins on your behalf). You are NOT able to continue using Raids no matter how many raid flasks you have (as some have suggested this is how it was/could be done) once you are 300 trophies above the 2nd place player (I’m assuming based on Kerridoc’s statement which I knew previously he just made it loud and clear here). See the “No Opponents Found” dialog posted by @NoLess below where they had 3,126 trophies. I know while I sat in the No.2 spot for sometime that the amount of trophies that I could obtain with Raiding was quite small 20+ mostly; to win say 20 in a row in my position was very unlikely, whereas a loss would be costly -40+ and then all the people I beat on my way up could raid me at any time dropping me -40+ even up to -60 (for those in 300 range)! When did -60 become possible? I recall it always being -50 (no need to respond - just something I noticed). Yet even if so lucky to not get revenged, nor raid challenged and to use 3+ raid flasks against those in positions say 2-10 while they are within 300 trophies of me… yeah… I don’t think so, but yes viable.

Anyway guys - SGG just needs to put a high score somewhere in my opinion and if it is 3,460 and achieved under conditions that no longer exist, adjust it appropriately in today’s trophy terms so those of us that care what the high is, know what it is and have a legitimate ability to obtain it now! Not then, that is done and over…

In closing - not sure what I accomplished with putting together this post, just stirred curiosity of some… upset some others… not really sure. Again - NO PROOF of 3,460 anywhere in this thread - if you do have this - phone recording software is Free - install and take a 5 second video of you opening your “PLAYER PROFILE”. See you at the top. @LucasDaoc - how about it?

RaZoR_LEADERBOARD_4HRS_Dec_2018_28-29_Top12_Last2Hrs_Top6

@GERATH @Rigs @Dante2377 @clueless @SandMan

12:14am

1am

1:10am

1:20am

1:22am

2:27am (earlier in the am and lower trophy count + higher rank)

That’s a WRAP! Thanks for bothering guys…

-==RaZoR==-

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe RaZoR RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

5 Likes

Nicely done!

So conclusion is that 3,126 is the score to beat?

1 Like

I guess so @Rigs!!! Let’s tag team that S@&6 tonight what do you say? RaZ :skull:

1 Like

I’ll see what i can do with the flags I’m given. Can’t burn flasks, me and Crew have a cup run to do soon

1 Like

I think of all posted I was most impressed with your cup edit. That was some damned fine photoshopping that wouldn’t have even occurred to me someone would/could do.

2 Likes

Get @Wharflord into this. He loves a good challenge.

1 Like

Quick update - Above was Fri Eve 12/28 to 12/29 Sat Morn.

It is now Saturday Night 9pm-10pm in Top 10 mainly No.9 not as much effort on my part as prior eve - Zeline fully leveled now. Still in the Top-100 most of time through 11:00p when I made some edits to the original and then posted this entry (it’s not me guys it’s the 5 star super hero ladies team combo). May do another run in a bit - or I’m actually thinking I may try to finish version 3 of the ‘Hero Utility’ (include the Hero’s special skill’s image into the hero profiles).

Glad a couple of you enjoyed my Fri/Sat post. I’ll probably leave this one alone from here on out unless someone has something SHOCKING to add!

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

@General_Confusion @Rook @MrsBCW @Roxy_TM @Runecaster @Mattman @FishDreams @mahmut @SandMan @therocketcat

4 Likes

Why not do both lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Either way what you do is inspiring :grin:

3 Likes

Agree

Bombardment! (20 ch)

2 Likes

With regards to providing proof, I believe you should 100%.

Most of us will take a screenshot of our new highest trophy count, global and/or local rank anyway. If you don’t take a screenshot on an increase it will only take a second or 2.

By providing proof it will save a lot of investigative work as can be seen in this post.

I for one won’t mind being asked for proof, if and when (emphasis on the “if” lol) I get alot higher count :grin:

3 Likes

first time in the top 100…and been there twice now, but as you pointed out I am NOT a Top 100 team, my little 3700 TP defense cannot hold up…still fun dipping in there though, mostly I was fishing for hams…40k a pop is hard to beat lol. Still working hard on the team to be up there more consistently with you guys

5 Likes

One of the sweetest, satisfying moments period! Enjoy it completely who cares what I said lol. Some are satisfied with that and their good! They will go along and just fight Titans with their alliance n go to war and never think twice about the top-100 again.

Then there are those like us @Slingbow who will look for every opportunity and advantage and study what is absolutely necessity to get back there, and eventually move up there lol!! I kind of just grouped you in with me - feel free to slam me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

My highest is 3126, which was about three months ago. I know others have higher, but I’m curious what is the highest number of trophies achieved so far.

3 Likes

My goal is to make it there someday. I’ve only been playing for about 5 months, so maybe in another 5 months when i have my 5* team done!

1 Like

Funny this is you don’t need a full 5* team to earn cups.

1 Like