What is the hero that you do not like to face in assaults?

Hello, with my friends we are talking about which are the heroes that we like least to face in the assaults. We have drawn conclusions and we have some names. What would you suggest to us?

KASHHREK
WILBUR
ALBERICH
MOTHER NORTH
DELILAH
LIANNAH
KUNCHEN
EGIDA / AEGIR

Proposed by the audience.

Kageburado
Proteus
Gravemaker
Isarnia
Azlar
Justice
Quintus
Ursena
Guinevere

Help us grow this list. Give us your proposals and points of view. Regards!

2 Likes

Gravemaker. I just don’t have the offensive firepower to consistently take him down yet.

Kasshrek is my daily meal :yum:

Hero I hate to face the most:

• Proteus (because I lack yellow heroes to kill him fast if he is on tank position :man_facepalming:t2:). I have far better winning percentage against Kunchen tank…
  • Hel (same reason as Proteus)
  • Lianna
  • Gravemaker

Who is Elgida?

My favorite setup is Sabina-Grimm-Rigard-Sonya-Proteus, even with two blues and zero red, I have more than 90% winning percentage against Kasshrek tank, dispel and cleanse allow me to turn Wilbur’s skill to my benefit, my new Kiril wil amplify that.

1 Like

Aegir
Teams with Mother North and Alby
Del and a bad board
Twin Kages or Twin Gravy
Teams with Twin Kage AND twin Gravy

I fight all theses teams - I don’t allow myself to re-roll any more.

6 Likes

KAGEBURADO makes me very sad every time.

4 Likes

Any high armor hero that heals and placed in the dead center. He will cover 3/5 of the total area, absorbing most hits, making him heal everyone meaning practically cancelling all the damage you did early, and with the high armor it will be difficult to kill him fast enough to matter unless you are lucking with chains.

Personally I have no better than a 1 star red (my only efficient healer) and 1-2 star blue, so i am using 2 greens and no blues. For this reason RED defensive heroes in the center are always a pain to deal with… Obviously because its counter, blue, does no damage because i have no blue hero, and same color red is low damage because my hero is only level 1, so i have to hit them with greens which is the thing they have the most resist to.

3 Likes

Zimkitty. She doesn’t kill but she’s so frickin annoying with that cleanse going off all the time. When I face her she’s always paired with more deadly characters, forcing me to focus on other heroes first and allowing her to do her thing way too often.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why Cant I Create New Topics?

I belive its a certain amount of time read to be able to create a post. Its quick if it hasnt happened for you already. To get in line with the O.P how has Guin not made this list yet lol? Personally I almost always target her having Aeron and Kage maxed but i dislike facing her because it feels like the same strategy every raid. Whatever gets that W for raid chest.

3 Likes

First of all Hijo_de_Jupiter wrote EGIDA not ELGIDA.
Égida is a spanish name for Aegir.

4 Likes

The first version said ELGIDA before it was edited, but that’s really good to know, thanks!

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, did not notice the edited version.
Well, you know, people only mess up like 90% of hero’s names, that’s not so bad :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve seen AND written Khiona, Kionna, Khionna, Kionna, Kihona, Kionnah…

5 Likes

I don’t generally mind the central heroes much. There’s nobody who’s consistently troublesome unless the boards are really bad.

Guin is annoying on a bad board, because she demands careful tile management: basically, if she’s close to firing and you can’t arrange a kill, it’s important to push her over the edge before making useful matches. Sometimes, that leaves you in zugzwang.

Alby + MoNo in the corners at the same time: it’s hard to kill both of them fast enough to prevent some rezzes. And if they keep rezzing each other, it’s a total %@$&show. The lack of a red dispeller makes Alby’s mana + HOT particularly annoying.

MLF in the corner: if it gets down to a couple of heroes on my side vs MLF, that can be a mess.

6 Likes

I hate Aegir, because my green heroes are wimps, lookin at you especially Melendor. And Delilah is a pain even though my purples are relatively strong. Her minions are terrible! Most others aren’t too bad to deal with if the board isn’t completely missing the appropriate tiles.

2 Likes

Take it back! Melendor is one of my favorites haha. My first healer after the use of the 1* chick

Still use him in almost all my raids (occasionally top 100)

4 Likes

Zeline, but just when she hides behind Guinevere.

4 Likes

Isarnia, Azlar, Justice, Quintus and Ursena when riposte is down and your cleanser not ready…

2 Likes

My biggest enemies are Aegir, Isarnia, Azlar and Buddy…especially Azlar with his burn.

1 Like

Guinevere is the only one I avoid. The rest can be annoying but not devastating. Guin needs the right team though

1 Like