What is the best Seasonal Summons?

For me the best seasonal event is the one where I can increase the diversity and depth of my roster and I have the tokens to burn - for example you won’t catch me cashing in gems unless the HOTM is really, really game breaking.

This may manifest itself in several ways:

1. An excellent HOTM is also available (like @Elpis this does heavily weigh on my decision)
  2. A skill gap/talent is missing or weak in my cards and there’s a good shot at getting something of value

So for me I look at it this way:

Springvale - Lepus would be awesome, but at .6% chance. Bad value, plus meh HOTM at the moment.
Sand people - cool skill - some good value in the 3 and 4* cards - if a good HOTM I would pull
Vampires - very fast mana heroes and the massive buff to Valeria make this an interesting one - a good HOTM and I would pull.
Christmas - have rudolph and buddy. Santa and the Mrs. are awesome cards, but the ROI is crappy. Would totally depend on the HOTM.

4 Likes

Agreed all around, except Buddy’s face was so persistently creeping me out in a Stephen King style that I eventually ate him. No card is good enough to look at that year round.

5 Likes

That’s why I’m saving epic hero tokens, Atlantis coins and gems for the Sand Empire event. Ranvir looks pretty good, Rana or Yunan should be really useful in wars with field aid.

1 Like

Looking forward to the upcoming springvall event

1 Like

Summer and Winter are the best. This upcoming event is still rather underwhelming as I see it.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m not sure whether to have a crack at Springvale with my EHT, or to continue saving for either Sand Empire, or just wait till Christmas. By then should have a nice stack.

I think this isn’t as clearcut now that they will be releasing new heroes for each of the seasonal events this year. I’ll probably be doing pulls during each of them.

Either a womanizer or a sweet talker. You’re bringing home someone else wife to do the creepy job for you. Ie…waking up the dead…lol.

Back to topic, I am going to try for Master Lepus. I noticed his pulverizer damages is one of the highest so far. Almost on par with Finley’s damages in buff condition.
Btw, look like they improves the attack animation on the Springvale heroes.
Jack O’ Hare’s slashing looks more menacing than before.

1 Like

Now that we’ve seen all of the new additions to the Seasonal Events, how would everyone rank each event by heroes? I’m still sitting on some EHTs and I’m curious to see where the next seasonal event, Springvale, falls in comparison to the current one.

In terms of seasonal event 5* only:

1st place: Return to Morlovia
2nd place: Springvale
3rd place: Santa’s Challenge
4th place: Sand Empire

1 Like