What is the best level to farm backpacks?

+1

I think most levels in S2 ep1 are good. I’m getting more backpacks than I can use in S2/1-10 myself.

1 Like

Season2 mission 1.1 drops lots of backpacks for me.

If you are still going for the stegosaurus and … uhm … skull avatars (and diamonds) achievement, try farming season2 mission 1.4. Everything - and backpacks - in one place.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for clearing that up. Very helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting that until now no one has mentioned 10-6. I used to farm mostly on 8-7 and sometimes on 5-8 but 10-6 is the way for me now. It gives me a backpack almost every time I run it and produced around 1000 xp with 4 flags. Give it a try and let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

Out of Energy right now, but I’ll give it a try. Two thoughts; I find it tedious to do the exact same level again and again, and it also seems that rewards are always less the second time you do the same level twice in a row.
Thus, I’ve started doing sometimes the whole chain of a given map like all of 5 or, alternatively, switching between the end level of several different ones. Like, 6-8, 7-7 and 8-7. But my current favorite is to switch between 12-9, 12-8 and 12-1 all of the latter yielding over 1300 xp for 4 points.

5/5 and 5/8 is what I use. When Im not feeding my 10th and 11th cochin from atlantis summons

Season 2-1-9/Hard is the best backpack farm now.

4 Likes

1-4 is better imo

Tried both

What the hecks is “mats”?

1 Like

Materials. Most commonly people use that to refer to unfarmable ascension mats, but some people use it to refer to farmable crafting ingredients as well.

2 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1. Just curious, why are you up this late? Where are you on the planet? It’s way past my bedtime. I’m near San Diego, kicking back some Bud.

You’re welcome, @Dwitehawk! It was way, way past my bedtime. I’ve been on a weird schedule lately. But I went to sleep literally right after I answered your question. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where is the best place now in February to farm backpacks? :slight_smile:

The best place to farm kits currently is season 2 province 1 stage 9 hard mode, averages as 1 kit per 3 flags over a single day run, expect to get 42+ kits

4 Likes

If you need to fill your monster chest at the same time, do 2-1-9/Normal.

4 Likes

2-1-9-hard for me , sometimes i got 8 backpack

Old post I know, but this spreadsheet seems to be updated frequently and helps for farming particular items.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-kJklNfUUkbbu4RsbFe4SS67E8XpoPZjqjoammJwbg/htmlview#

2 Likes

Is still so random though. I usually use 2.1.9 for back packs which gives 2-5 each time, yet today i did 5 in a row and got none at all.

3 Likes

I’ve been noticing that too. Lately, 2.1.9 doesn’t seem to give as many backpacks as usual. I wonder if they stealth-nerfed the numbers there. Maybe I’m just unlucky…

4 Likes

I have also noticed this.

1 Like