What is the best level to farm backpacks?

If you aren’t already, you should reset the data every new update. Or make a 4 week rolling period. That way new changes will show up in the data faster. Maybe keep an overall data tab and a new update tab.

I just realized that it’s not your spreadsheet, you just contribute to it, but I’ll leave the reply up.

1 Like

@BarryWuzHere actually has it even more organized than that, and tracks the specific date each run was captured.

So analyzing changes can be far more specific than just a rolling tracking period.

1 Like

Hmm, yesterday I had 13 swords and no backpacks. I went to Season 2, 1 - 9, and got 5 on my first try and 4 on my second. Worked great for me.

@kolchin04, @zephyr1, Some of the data I have collected has accurate dates. Some data I imported didn’t have a date. I believe many of the dates I have are when the data was entered rather than when it was collected, and would have trouble figuring out which is which. (I use dates mostly to track data through my spreadsheet process so far, but other uses are possible)

And I’m any case, the rate I’m getting farming data contributed is low enough that if I took only recent data I wouldn’t have enough to be statistically valid / useful.

2 Likes

I think season 2, 15-9 (normal) is the best farming level. Has anyone done stats on farming Season 2

Yep! As I mentioned a couple posts upthread, this project has been collection Season 2 data:

2 Likes

After a run of 16 blanks, i just got 4,4,3,2 so rng is swinging round again hopefully :grinning:

S2 1-10 hard level.
Less than 20

Best depends on how you rank various things/what you are short of today … but I concur—one of the top farming levels in the game for sure!

2 Likes

I’m looking too… Barry farms here rates S2 1.8hard but that’s a bit expensive, 10WE a shot. Average not that good, seeing as it’s 3 x 3 WE plus… S1 5.8 has gone off in my opinion, haven’t spent much time there… S2 1.8 perhaps? The old Isgilham is always good… I’m in the situation where I have some recruits stored from Atlantis rises. Looking for backpacks for color specific uncommon training

Do you not regularly farm 8.7, 12.9 and 13.6 then 13.4 just for the daily feeder heroes (you get them once). I just run through my farm list every couple of days. I seem to accumulate around 90 backpacks per week or less; every hero is worth 5 recruits at best, at worst, 2

S2 1-5 try once if you dont get more than 1 pack bag ignore this comment…

Wait… what?
20 confused characters.

What I got from that post, @DGERic is that hero feeders (the heroes looted from levels i.e. 1* + 2* heroes gained from loot) are more valuable than backpacks and recruits, because they are already trained. No food, or time, or backpacks or recruits needed to make them.

Everyone focuses on farming backpacks because you can then turn them into hero feeders. But it is also worth considering the best place to farm for hero feeders.

2 Likes

Yeah, I understand that.

But it sounds like [specifically the part I quoted about “you get them once”] he’s implying that there are obligatory feeder heroes available on those levels once a day, a la Daily Summon Portal.

Is there any update on this topic now that we’re even on Season 4?? I’m very much struggling with this!

1 Like

@BarryWuzHere have you collected data for backpacks on the s4 map to help albabug out.

1 Like

As Far As I Known, no changes since Map Season 3 ( MS3 ) Valhalla Forever ( VF )

For coming soon, Underwild Decending, should be UD.2-xN

FIN

2 Likes

I do 2.1.10 all the time and ALWAYS get backpacks

1 Like

WOW. So true. Never thought about that. thank you sooo much. :smile: