What is the best 1-2 punch / Hero Pairings in the game?

Remember the above post? :slight_smile: Thanks to the new Pirate heroes, here’s the 5* version of that:

Finley Magni

(Alasie, Alice, Misandra, etc. can be used too instead of Magni)

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is the best 1-2 combo, but certainly one of my favorite ones right now. An Athena + Lepus combo is deadly enough for 2 defensive heroes, sometimes 3. What I love about this combo is that even if that third hero didn’t die on impact they’re pretty much set to die usually on your very next move. What’s not to like about clearing the board of 2-3 heroes at once.

1 Like

Who are your favorite duos? The pairs whose synergy you’ve mastered and go to again and again?

Kunchen and Seshat are mine, the starting point for all my 3-2 raids.

Evelyn and Kingston are second, esp for new maps and events, I just love them together. The third may vary but the way he keeps her charged and she keeps whipping out the elemental, it’s great.

1 Like

Panther & Hel. Such lovely duo.

2 Likes

Willbur and Guardian Falcon. If trios are allowed, then BT tags in and together they BURN THE WHOLE WORLD IN ETERNAL FIRES OF HELL! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Athena, Frida, and Alasie. Goodnight, everyone

Evelyn & Lianna
G. Falcon & Khagan

I would also add Guardian Jackal and Mist. Charge both, fire Mist, fire Jackal, reload and fire Jackal again on same target. Few things survive that second shot. Worked well in this challenge event, where two bosses and good part of enemies were dark.

@zephyr1 @Guvnor @JonahTheBard ?

4 Likes

Merged thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How did I get merged into my own thread??? That was the SAME thread???

…?

You didn’t…?

Someone made a topic very similar/ same as the topic of this thread.
Someone then linked your thread and flagged for a merge.
New thread & comments got merged into old thread… Your thread.

Your thread intact
New thread merged to your thread…?

2 Likes

Krampus,Frida then Grimm.
I usually go Krampus tank.
Left Wing Frida
Right Wing Grimm
Then switch up Flank depending on opponent.
Left Flank Xyno/ Right flank Seshat…or Left Flank Prof.L. / Right flank Joon or Ureaus etc.
You get it. Flank color should be what ever your strongest against their team.
The attack up from Krampus add Frida for elemental def down than def down and the hit from Grimm.
I tried using Morel but he does not get that high damage hit Grimm does.
This is for offense not defense.
Good luck out there :smiley:

costume guardian panther with costume guardian panther

1 Like

Fogg Lianne is my favorite. Use those two together all the time to wipe out heroes.

1 Like

Wilbur+Khufu, add an attack booster for good measure and it onehits a full team.

1 Like