What is the best 1-2 punch / Hero Pairings in the game?

Hm yeah depends… :slight_smile: his attack is much lower than hers, and he just deals minor damage to nearby. Maxed she has 733 att (he’s at 605) and she hits three. I’ll bring my two Fridas :sunglasses:

The last update slightly increase his attack.

Frida: 733 - 290% x 3
Thorne: 638 - 480% + 240% + 240%

It seems Frida still have higher total damage…:thinking:

1 Like

That’s true! Well, depending on who you want to whack he might be the better choice then :). I don’t have him nor do I particularly want him, but I am going to put my four Fridas to work. Preferably in pairs :>.

1 Like

How hard does the Frida+Isarnia combo hit? I haven’t tested it yet

Also Wilbur + Tarlak. One moderately good combo wipes out the entire enemy team, and benefit from famiily bonus

2 Likes

My 1-2 punch is a green stack with Lianna and Hansel.

Hansel will block an enemy special, and set them up for a takedown, while Lianna brings down a threat completely. Rinse and repeat. Victory is mine.

I also enjoy stacking Rigard with Sartana. The former heals me up, the latter takes em down.

1 Like

Isarnia+Quintus is insane too! All 5 opponents barely left alive after that!

7 Likes

Yup, that’s also a good punch. I suggested Azlar because of the DoT too, and sinxe there is so few cleansers in the game, that can be very damaging. :slight_smile:

Btw, I think Triton and Anzogh could be potential partners with more healing benefits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Peters-Kestrel: Peters silence the enemy with full mana, Kestrel hits him for great damage.

1 Like

I had it n it’s devastating! But i still prefer having both activate skill at the same time. So still prefer average mana skill to pair w Frida. (Intend to lvl up Grimm class lvl so it qork really well w both activate their skill at the same time)

1 Like

Wu kong and Joon for the tiles damage…lol.
Can’t consider as a punch but 4 tiles without misses will blow sartana away.

Athena and King Arthur.

2 Likes

Azlar burn/dot + Rumplestiltskin burn/dot is a beautiful thing. It relies on that 33% chance from Rump - but when they both go off? All I need to do is survive a couple rounds and watch the enemy drop like flies.

In 5 stars and in the same color kaghan and elena can hit very hard. Only problem they are low. That said with what he can do kaghan can be associate with a lot of heroes

Only will write about my heroes and what I use.
I use Frida + Grimm very much, Triton is the third and usually 2-3 opponents are turned to dust.
I also use Jackal and Chao, but Chao does not really hit hard, but Poseidon will take the place as soon as he will have a good survivability (currently very squishy at 2-57). I think he will get the job before his last ascension.

1 Like

Isarnia + Azlar
or
Justice + Quintus
or
Zimi + Zeli

or any other combos of those.

3 Likes

put those emblems on DEF…thats a soft combo there lol

My personal 1-2 is Gregorian and Lianna. Greg’s crit boost can really help Lianna and together they wipe out most heroes - even red ones.

My second choice is Joon and Joon. Wait until I get my third one levelled :wink:

1 Like

At the top of my head:

Frida + Athena
Panther + Hel
Panther + Thoth-Amun
Evelyn + Lianna
Evelyn + Elkanen
Jackal + Joon
Falcon + Gormek
Drake + Inari
Inari + Queen of Hearts
Alberich + Mother North