What is going on with this tournament?

So this latest tourny is supposed to be rush attack and yet there hasn’t been any change in the quickness of my heroes mana regeneration compared to the opponents. mine regenerate as normal. i have lost every single battle today in a matter of a couple minutes as the opponent with the same heros as me, has been able to shoot their skills several times before i can even get one of mine shot off.

1 Like

People are basically going to say “proof or it didn’t happen”. It’s that simple. Video proof.

1 Like

Since is very fast, if the opponent has at least a bit upgraded 4* mana troops (and you have not) he basically shoot every 6 tiles worth or mana while you at 7.

Seems a small advantage, but it is not so small.

2 Likes

This tour was nightmare to me.

Got to fight with Telly, Miki as tank.
I am dead and lost 4 matches already.

IT IS ONLY TUESDAY…

1 Like

You just have to accept the tank will fire unless you get 6 tiles in your colour and you can drop it. If you can’t off they go and you have to deal with whatever they do.

I’m 8-2 on attacks. The 2 I lost the tanks went off twice before I had a special even ready.

But if it goes your way and you get the jump it’s game over for them.

Kill quick or be killed quick in Rush tournaments

1 Like

just curious, how many gems did you have?

1 Like

77 gems and I will not pay for continue

yea see, i just got myself to 175 gems. whenever i have at least 75, things like tournies and quests become tile twilight zones. everything becomes a struggle. no gems, it’s a walk in the park.

1 Like

What’s going on? If it’s not 3 star it’s not fun! Everything after this is see what you are delivered, give what you have got.

1 Like