What is going on now?

Once again a new update and a bunch of problems. What is wrong with these developers? Every time they update this game it sucks even worse and I’m getting really tired of this. If we spend money on this game there needs to be a better way to air our grievances about this game. So I’ve got a Loenidas that is supposed to heal himself and does but so far never when in a raid battle. My Gravemaker mana speed is very fast but in a raid it slows down really bad. All these “glitches” are starting to look like their being done on purpose to make you want to spend more money to level them up. Seems to me these “updates” are really adjustments to make sure you lose more than you win.

Can you post pictures of proof please. Thanx

1 Like

My Gravemaker is working as intended.

Curious how you feel that intentional bugs (lol) are an attempt to make players want to invest more into the game. That is extremely bizarre logic.

2 Likes

This game has been one of the best I’ve ever played for smooth post update performance but there’s always a chance of unintended consequence when updating the coding. The devs here seem to be pretty quick in identifying fixes when issues are raised (assume you are posting specifics in the bugs thread to help them on this front).

You should try Magic The Gathering Puzzle Quest for post update chaos. Literally thousands of cards with dozens of unique effects and something crazy always happened and often hard to fix.

The one near game breaking problem I experienced (and it’s a real stretch to call it that) here was that weird alliance wars problem of no damage post fight and was addressed well and iirc with compensation. I don’t perceive any sort of conspiracy.

Caveat: I am not remotely a higher level player so my observations don’t cover high level titans and rich arrays of HOTM type cards where such effects may be more apparent.

3 Likes

Bugs and glitches have been a part of the MMO gaming community for decades. I started my MMO ‘career’ back in 1999 with EverQuest. Talk about frustrations after updates, wow. We started calling it EverFixingIt. Seems like every update they released had us ofline for 24hr during the update, a handful of extra hours to download the latest then once you did finally get in, the game would crash or some other super bad glitch would rear its ugly head and require further patches to fix the update!

When you are dealing with humans, you are going to have to learn to expect some issues. Nothing is perfect and things rarely work out exactly as planned. It’s much like life in that regard.

It’s better to accept the fact that humans are flawed, we make mistakes. Change your perspective on things. Perception is reality. If you don’t like being upset and frustrated then make up your mind to enjoy the game as best you can, roll with the punches and try thanking SG and their staff for all the work that they do for us gamers.

4 Likes

Darn humans :rofl::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::wink::blush::grin:

1 Like

Of proof? Isn’t it a little late now? And yeah I’m sure I can take a screen shot of my player not healing himself. Smh

Zizzzy and what because yours actually does am I just making this up and taking the time posting about it? You’re trying to talk about logic but yet don’t even use any yourself.

Glitches on completely free games should be no big deal simply because it’s free but when a company receives money from it’s players it is legally obligated to ensure proper functioning of the game no matter what and when they do happen they should be fixed. I didn’t go to college for a degree in business economics for nothing.

I didn’t see any posts for this glitch in the bugs and issues section of the forum, so I started this thread to see if others are having the issue and see if we can identify the extent/circumstances of the bug.

I do not disagree that errors such as the ones you are describing are frustrating.

SG Terms of Service

1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
    THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SMALL GIANT GAMES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR ERROR-FREE. FURTHER, SMALL GIANT GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT IN THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE DATA, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION EXCHANGE MEDIA ON OR CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE.

Sorry, its all in the presentation. When somebody ends their post by taking shots at the dev team and implying they intentionally program stuff like this to make players spend money, I wont take your post seriously and sometimes just cant help myself with a snarky reply.

My Gravemaker works fine and has never bugged out.

If you truly are experiencing these issues regularly, perhaps creating a proper report with as much detail as possible would be more beneficial, instead of taking shots at those who would be helping you.

I wont troll your thread anymore.

1 Like

Ok I’ll just reply to everyone in this one so I don’t have to take time individually. First I don’t “take shots” at anything I drop hints and if pushed I drop bombs. In a online “contract” it is considered a contract of adhesion when they try to say their service is on a “as is” basis and want to try and completely limit their liability for poor service. When any company puts forth that kind of contract it gives the user the ability to interpret the actual language of the contract and in the event of an ambiguity, such ambiguity will be resolved contra proferentem against the party drafting the contract language so if anyone else wants to point out the all inclusive “terms of service” and the legal implications then try knowing more about the law than just copy and pasting a section of something you really know nothing about and just blindly agree to in the first place.

SMALL GIANT GAMES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR ERROR-FREE.

I fail to see this statement as being ambiguous good sir. The language is very clear.

And as futile as the attempt may be, I do understand your eagerness to try and defend your words. You boast about not taking shots at people, then follow it up by bragging that you drop bombs? I would suggest reading Dale Carnagie’s book, “How to win friends & influence people”, it’s obviously not something business school taught you.

1 Like

Ohhh like when you get tomatoes on a sandwich you expressly ordered no tomatoes on. That ham and swiss is legally bound to contain no tomatoes and if it does you will cause a scene in the restaurant. Or, you could just pick them off and try to enjoy life…

Poor choice of arguments.

Of course, the sandwich goes back and the server sees much less tip.

Have not noticed this glitch, but I wii be watching Gravemaker

Lets all take a breath. There may be bugs in the game, so don’t squelch people reporting issues, please.

@Twistedclover, the push-back you’re getting is because your issue is not widely seen. I use GM on my farming team, and he charges his special exactly as I expect, in 6.5 tiles. Many people use Leonides and regain HP.

What would be helpful to establish and debug any issues are some screen shots and/or video. If you hold down on a hero, it will show current info. So, take a shot with Leo before casting his special, then again after casting, both times while doing a long-hold on Leo so his HP is visible. That will establish what, if any, healing is occurring.

The GM issue is harder to document unless you can take a video-stream capture. This is a built-in feature of iOS and available through apps on Android. What you’d be looking to document is a situation where it took more than 7 tiles to charge GM (or when ghosted tiles didn’t generate 2x mana).

2 Likes

gentle reminder to follow Forum Rules

2 Likes

For a forum that is not shy about complaining (see the approximately 783 posts about alliance wars) it’s heartening to see a total lack of people supporting the notion that the game is riddled with bugs and borderline unplayable.

Tells me the devs must be doing a great deal right. Kudos to the devs!!

I have noticed and this may just be me, but when playing the story I counted how many troops were needed to fill my players marna for a special. Then did the same in a raid and noticed I had to send considerably more troops to fill the marna. Is this common? Is this even right? And lastly, I’ve faced people with the same characters as me so I obviously know they have slow or average marna only to see them hitting 2 special attacks and not dying while my character of equal level ie a maxed out bane is dead before I even get to use his special once. That doesn’t stack up to me.