What is better to get min. 4* heroes. Elemental calling or Epic calling?

Looked up if there was something about this.

I’m wondering, if i want fi Tiburtus, would i likely to be more succesful by a purple calling or by the Epic calling?
Did some calling and had even some 5 :high_brightness: from calling, Just wondering if i have more chance to get Tiburtus or Kiril by using the upper specific elemental calling or the Epic calling. Which would be more rewarding?

@ being confused :smiley:

If you want a specific hero like Tiburtus you should choose purple (dark) summon. It has a lot less options to roll

2 Likes

Elemental summon hands down.

You can get a specific hero even with a free token, but at the same time it is possible to win the lottery finding the ticket on the road.

3 Likes

Better yet, wait for the Event Summons coming up on Thursday. My experience has been that the odds of a 4* (in particular, a 4* event hero) are higher on Event rolls than Elemental or Epic rolls. And the event 4* heroes from Guardians are well worth having.

Event? where do i find information about events?

On the second weekend of every month there is a three-day Challenge Event. Search for Guardians of Teltoc, I’m sure there are many threads about the upcoming event.

There where you usually find all the important information - at the news section. This time it should be Teltoc again…

1 Like

Did blue 10x just after it started today. Boril, Kiril, Sonyax2, Grimmx2. I had stockpiled 1/2* blue heroes waiting.

Plan came together.

2 Likes

6 four stars? Much better than usual! Make sure to keep a copy of each hero. You may even want to keep all 4* for wars.

I have a Grimm at3^60. The third became food. I have been very lucky most pulls and feel ok with letting some die.

My worst pary is always the threes.

I remember like it was yesterday.

When i start playing i decide that sooner or later i had to spend some money (not much, i was planning to spend 50-60€, same of a console game) so i decided to try to get some “targets”.
At that time reading on the forum, Boldtusk was surely the most discussed as “a 4* better then many 5* heroes”, so i immediately put him as my priority and go for a 10x red pulls.
I thinked to myself that if i don’t get him, i probably get some juicy 5* red.
In that pull i get Colen, Boldtusk, Scarlett, Gormek and… Hell.

I remember to had thinked to be quite unlucky to not get a 5* red.
Now if i recall it, it was by far my best pull.

1 Like