What Is a Healer?

I dont think there is a definitive definition. Im sure most would agree that Viv and Rigard are without a doubt primary or main healers. However, a hero like Aeron would could go either way.

I certainly wouldn’t make it a requirement of my alliance but I strive to have 12 solid healers for my war teams.

I don’t always take in two but I like to have the option.

1 Like

exact same thought. In fact I like to have at least two cleansers, two debuffers, and two buffers as part of that 12. But I would never push that onto my alliance, just suggest it as a possible way of going.

And no - I don’t think I have ever used all 12, but I have used more than 6.

1 Like

I still have a weak team on my second profile and I use two Hawkmoons. She’s saved my bacon on many occasions!

No Friar Tuck? Haha.

Hehe, I completely forgot about him. Tarlak thought he was very tasty, though perhaps a bit fatty. He thought Belith was too stringy, though. Picky, picky.

3 Likes

Healers are heroes who recover health of self and other team mates.
Recover per time or just at once they trigger off.
So list of healers in the game is too long:
3☆ :
Belith/Hawkmoon/FT
4☆ : S1 heroes.
Melendor/Kashrek/Sabina/Rigard/BT/Kiril.
S2 heroes no clue.
Event heroes no clue.
5☆ :
Vivca/Alby/Ares/Aeron/RH
Those who come cross my mind tbh

Whom should we use - Melendor v/s Hawkmoon

More stars are helpful due to higher stats when leveled, but also depends on the other colors in the team.

A good way for me seems to combine healing over time with at least one ‘real’ healer, e.g. Ares (over time) as center surrounded by good hitters aside of him and one (de)buffing healer like Rigard on the wing. The other wing could be filled with a hit em all unit, another healer or mana controller like Chao etc.

Wow you sound like pro :slight_smile:
So I have the attached picture. What do you suggest

Everyone who heals is a healer…
Leonidas and others are also healers aswell.
I mean, I would run in a war, when Leo is about to heal himself and my points are about to drop.

I’d add Rigard, BT and Kiril to that list.
Further Vivica, Alberich, and Mother Nord for 5 stars.