What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing

Thanx, @Razor! Very helpful as always! :wink:
I’ve got her at 3.70 now…1 Tonic to go! :star_struck:

Yes thanks @Razor! And @Sarah2, same with my alliance, bunch pulled her/him except this guy…

1 Like

I ended up getting her myself - so to 3/70 she goes! I’ve faced her a few times at Tank now - pretty sturdy honestly. Glad to pick her up!

S3: Valhalla release #2: NORNS

@jaqtkd @nevarmaor @Rigs @Sarah2 @Stargasm @Guvnor @Yayo @Expired @Ber @General_Confusion

6 Likes

Thank you as always for your hard work. My alliance thanks you too :star_struck:.

2 Likes

Malosi: Hero of the Month #35

@jaqtkd @nevarmaor @Rigs @Sarah2 @Stargasm @Guvnor @Yayo @Expired @Ber @General_Confusion

5 Likes

As always, your hard work is received with much gratitude. :star_struck: Thank you muchly!

2 Likes

Thanx so much mighty @Razor for this…very useful as always! :wink: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know how you find the time? You Rock! Thank you muchly :+1:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who isn’t seeing an image on this post?
Edit: Can see it now, thanks for fixing @Razor

There seems to be an issue on the discourse side of things, but (just me guessing) it might work if the images were reloaded by the poster

Valhalla r3 - Alfrike

Better late then never! RaZoR.

8 Likes

Thank you @Razor - can’t comprehend how you always find the time :smile:.

3 Likes

Alfrike looks like a fun hero to play with. Random attacks with random mindless attacks :rofl:

1 Like

Random Random! Lm#o - Hey Neva! :sunny:

1 Like

She sure is interesting. Shame her only role in the game is occupied by the most powerful hero this game has ever seen.

1 Like

CLARISSA: HOTM #36

A female Gravemaker from the dArK-sIdE… ok!
I can get into that. An unfortunate -25% DOT Burn deduction
prior to her release isn’t really deductible… :crazy_face: right?

Hope she turns out to be who she could be… for all of us that have been
unable to get our hands on a Fire Breathing GM!

Be well & Enjoy your weekend!

-=RaZ=-

@Stargasm @nevarmaor @Sarah2 @SupremeAlienRaptor @General_Confusion @Yayo @Ebonest @Starryeyedgryph @PapaHeavy @jaqtkd (did I get you taken care of - I don’t recall at the moment?)…

ohhhh yeah…

11 Likes

Nice pull. How do you manage to get mostly S2 heroes on a 10-pull? The few I’ve done have been mostly S1.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the tag! I nabbed 2 of her! But, i WAS able to get my hands on a GM!!!

1 Like

Cookie Settings