What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

Thx razor, I’d take either in a hot second :wink:

1 Like

How did I not find this sooner. :sob: Good thing I have a few reset tokens.

I appreciate your efforts. Thank you :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Sarah2 @Dragonst666 @l2ider @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Rigs @General_Confusion @Expired @PapaHeavy @Dragonst666

9 Likes

Thank you @Razor just pulled her too - terrific timing. I’ve already seen her levelled with 16 emblems - what?!

5 Likes

Sorry for quoting…
„Here I stand. I can do no other.“
I would like to take my hat off to you @Razor.

1 Like

Guardians - What If…

@snafu_piter @Sarah2 @Dragonst666 @l2ider @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Rigs @General_Confusion @Expired @PapaHeavy

9 Likes

:heart: Thank you, thank you, this is so helpful. Where do you find the time?! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great job, master. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! @Razor
Thanks for your help and adding me into the mailing list. And: fantastic work and a huge help for everybody.

@Sarah2 That was also my first question.:slightly_smiling_face: Does he has a time-stop like in the game? Amazing work.

Wish everyone a nice day!

2 Likes

This may not be clear as a stand alone, however i needed to really look into it… someone may get something out of it!

Costumed-Rigards-Instead-of-Further-Classing-Kunchen

@snafu_piter @Sarah2 @Dragonst666 @l2ider @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Rigs @General_Confusion @Expired @PapaHeavy

5 Likes

All my leisure time + some is in doing this for the community - its a joy and keeps me out of a relationship LOL! So these projects/tools/sites are my girl friends! Much variety really. ha ha

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this…it looks amazing close to what I would have expected to see. Nice to see thoughts validated.

1 Like

That’s an impressive comparison. Now I want the Rigard costume :rofl:

3 Likes

I couldn’t help it guys ROI is really solid. Need to keep my emblems on Kunchen for now though :).

It was also pointed out that node 8 - well it gives Rigard the mana tile - therefore you can move the higher Mana troops to another dark in your lineup (assuming stacking - which is usually always the case other then the Rainbow Defeneses)…

3 Likes

I have 3 Rigard myself, 2 maxed (third eventually). With me though he’s fighting with Ariel and Viv for the emblems, and Ariel is on my defense team. Not costumed tho’.

2 Likes

Completely understand that scenario @nevarmaor! It is truly a total bummer. The class swap to Ranger did not place me in a better position than Cleric.

I desperately want to class Athena again (at least to 3). Unfortunately, 5 of the heroes in-between the full 4/80s and full 4/70s in my inventory are all coming up to full per my leveing plans.

Being able to stumble upon a reclassification token would be nice (i.e. you get to choose to convert any hero to ANY CLASS).

@Petri - perhaps some influencing on your part :wink:

1 Like

Awesome, I’d been meaning to do the research on this myself. Sure hope I can snag a Rigard costume this time around.

Thanks again, Razor!

2 Likes

These are fantastic @Razor!! Thanks for spending so much time with your girls…you man whore :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Players!

So far so good with these Rigard’s, I have been using them and very pleased with the results thus far! Picked up a new 4* Mana troop and leveled it to 5 (this is what gets his extra mana tile to get working - just have to remember to distribute the higher troop to someone else when doing a 4/1 or the rare mono for me…).

I used 2 of the Costumed Rigards this past war @PapaHeavy :smile: flags 2 & 3 (this one was a clean for one of the BaTs on the field). Also used him (class 8 gets him his mana punch + a level 5 Mana troop) with Kunchen in a Dark mono in the Legendary event (so on and a key component in my my most successful team).

Its nice to have a good war with your friends.

ITM

@Stargasm whats up!

I ran into the @Guvnor as my first team in the tourney, I started off really really solid - the DUAL HELS do wonders (also have Kunchen with me there, Santa and class 20 Falcon). What was successful against me was AZLAR specifically and BK.

4 Likes

BK is a stud in this tourney. He’s my tank as well - scored me an A on defense yesterday and holding me at a solid B so far today. Only wish I had more barbarian emblems to go around…

Kunchen and Hel are my offensive stars, too!

3 Likes