What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing

Not really, just messing around with all your brains! :heart:

1 Like

Who is this fake hero you speak of?

2 Likes

Honestly I believe I came across her through a Ukrainian Ad on-line. Very Myztero-ish…

1 Like

She’s more real than that squid lady… Still not convinced she isn’t just some massive hoax… @NittanyLionRoar you agree with me here? Ursena isn’t real? :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t you misspell that? I’m pretty sure Ariel thinks she’s real.

PS I love Ariel, her and Isarnia (and quickly rising Malosi) are my favourites.

1 Like

You have uncostumed Rigard in your lineup twice. :wink: thanks for the tag Razor! I’ll watch it here soon! Love hearing your voice!

1 Like

VALHALLA 6 - FEATURED: LADY LOKI (S3)

The “TRIXTER” is on the Prowwwwl…

- RaZ

@Starryeyedgryph @Guvnor @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @General_Confusion @PapaHeavy @Wormwood

8 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you :hugs:.
Ever hopeful free coins will pull her :rofl:

3 Likes

Lady Loki looks like another fun hero to play with, but probably not for defense.

But it’s getting confusing. Lady Loki, Lady Locke, Lady of the Lake …

2 Likes

@Razor you are certainly fast!! I was going to ask :joy:

Do you have a talent tree for Heimdall, Skadi, and Noor? Thanks in advance!

ZOCC!!!! HOTM-39

Per RaZoR: aka BEAST BOY of T.T. Cartoon Fame

TG they removed the BOOMERANG EFFECT of the 170% attack back on himself LOL (was that SS of -30% going to be applied to his own special was my big Q, now no longer needed ha ha) GOOD!

He is looking MUCH better now - BEST SUCCESS SUMMONING… I already did my HOTM summoning just before MIDNIGHT though. Will my GAMBLE pay-off as opposed to waiting?

Was the 50% mana increase always on the target? That is actually a cool Effect!

@Starryeyedgryph @Guvnor @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @General_Confusion @PapaHeavy @Wormwood

-=RaZ=-

6 Likes

I haven’t been following the future HOTM’s lately. I read

and thought “What?!?”

Then I read “Mindless Attack” and thought “Oh yeah, very cool!”

I might even try pulling for him with what I can (being F2P it’s not much).

2 Likes

I swear @nevarmaor I don’t recall the 50% increase in mana soon as it clicked once the final card was released I had second thoughts - big ones on my gamble to go for noor instead just 1/2 BEFORE HIS RELEASE AHHHhhhHhhhHhhhhhhHHHHhH. I’m right sometimes though hope this is one of them LOL. GET HIM NEV!!! Many get free coins and have amazing luck - my wish for you!

2 Likes

Hope you at least got Noor. She looks pretty cool too with her minion killing minions.

1 Like

I did Nev, thanks! Have plans for her just its going to take some time… after just maxing boots. I’m not someone that has mats or anything stock piled it goes out as fast as it comes in LOL… expecting to surprise some with Noor and her allies…

1 Like

This is usually me. I’m not one to sit and wait for “something better”. Right now though I have a severe shortage of Tomes so I’ve accumulated 10 scopes and 8 tabards in the meantime. The tabards may wait a bit as I want to finish my Costumed Rigard (#3) and Sartana first.

1 Like

I got Zocc with a free coin! Now i don’t need to pull this month!

1 Like

Valhalla r7 - Frigg

She is GREEN & she is Mean!

Players don’t forget to hit node 8 for your extra mana tile!

Or is she? Ha ha ha. Once again I missed this one, to those of you that obtained her, please let me hear your comments after you have field tested maxed! Thanks everyone. - RaZoR

@Guvnor @JonahTheBard @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @nevarmaor @Olmor @Rose_3000 @sft1965 @Pompitous

8 Likes

Hero of the Month no.40 : Bai Yeong

To some Bai Yeong is the Steel that turns their wheel. To others just another brother to that mother that births FIGHTING PANDA’s. LOL. Well, we will see how he (or she) fairs among WAN-Crew.

Players don’t forget to hit node 8 for your extra mana tile!

I noted that I have obtained every HOTM consecutively since Ranvir, so I likely will get Bai. If you get this Panda please let me hear your comments after you have field tested maxed! Thanks everyone. - RaZoR

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Yayo @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @Gryphonknight @PeachyKeen @zephyr1

6 Likes

Cookie Settings