What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

I swear @nevarmaor I don’t recall the 50% increase in mana soon as it clicked once the final card was released I had second thoughts - big ones on my gamble to go for noor instead just 1/2 BEFORE HIS RELEASE AHHHhhhHhhhHhhhhhhHHHHhH. I’m right sometimes though hope this is one of them LOL. GET HIM NEV!!! Many get free coins and have amazing luck - my wish for you!

2 Likes

Hope you at least got Noor. She looks pretty cool too with her minion killing minions.

1 Like

I did Nev, thanks! Have plans for her just its going to take some time… after just maxing boots. I’m not someone that has mats or anything stock piled it goes out as fast as it comes in LOL… expecting to surprise some with Noor and her allies…

1 Like

This is usually me. I’m not one to sit and wait for “something better”. Right now though I have a severe shortage of Tomes so I’ve accumulated 10 scopes and 8 tabards in the meantime. The tabards may wait a bit as I want to finish my Costumed Rigard (#3) and Sartana first.

1 Like

I got Zocc with a free coin! Now i don’t need to pull this month!

1 Like

Valhalla r7 - Frigg

She is GREEN & she is Mean!

Players don’t forget to hit node 8 for your extra mana tile!

Or is she? Ha ha ha. Once again I missed this one, to those of you that obtained her, please let me hear your comments after you have field tested maxed! Thanks everyone. - RaZoR

@Guvnor @JonahTheBard @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @nevarmaor @Olmor @Rose_3000 @sft1965 @Pompitous

9 Likes

Hero of the Month no.40 : Bai Yeong

To some Bai Yeong is the Steel that turns their wheel. To others just another brother to that mother that births FIGHTING PANDA’s. LOL. Well, we will see how he (or she) fairs among WAN-Crew.

Players don’t forget to hit node 8 for your extra mana tile!

I noted that I have obtained every HOTM consecutively since Ranvir, so I likely will get Bai. If you get this Panda please let me hear your comments after you have field tested maxed! Thanks everyone. - RaZoR

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Yayo @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @Gryphonknight @PeachyKeen @zephyr1

7 Likes

Trying to join user group but it’s saying my game name is a duplicate…what should I do?

1 Like

Tagging @Razor for you @Khalessi he is great at fixing things like this.

Hello. Yes, I had made the user name a unique identifier before using a guid, so this name is taken by : Khaleesi of Taverna do Faisão.

Feel free to add an weaponX to your name or your fav # or something (or silently remove KofTdF and let me know when that is done). If you have any other questions let me know. AND WELCOME BACK @Khalessi)

Valhalla r8: BERA
Players - Bera is looking really solid, poison DOT is my favorite… I was so caught up in the screen this past week she just flew right by me. Fraggle! Those ears initially I wanted to pull off and didn’t want to look at her, shew grew on me quick. I’ll be looking for her on the fields of our virtual playground.

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @Gryphonknight @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2

7 Likes

Yeah. If it wasnt for my weakness with blues I would have used my saved tokens for her, but with October HOTM and Lord Loki coming up my tokens are saved for now. She looks amazing though…

Basically a 5* version of Bee guy.

A very good friend of mine discussing Salmon Loki ( Bera before change in name )

But

That was before Telluria / Vela took over ( argh ) and Noor was tested.

Bera is still better than Noor ( slow mana speed) in most situations.

Still not as good as Gefjon but that is because red 5* need a decent sniper and purple 5* has lots of good options, especially snipers.

Art

I liked the folklore, and art, for Salmon Loki better.

But rumor from Beta is big spenders hated the runic fish art.

Notes

Gefjon

(🧪 Early Information on ROUND 4 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Gefjon, Lord Loki, Odin, Thor) [Part of The Beta Beat V31])

2 Likes

Thank you muchly @Razor. I do wish I’d pulled her. Off to cry in the corner :cry::sob:

Hero of the Month 41 - Zulag
Wow she looks great at first look - one that I will try and obtain.

• RaZ

Note: Added in RESIST description for HOTM

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @Gryphonknight @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2

4 Likes

Thanks immensely for your hard work. Always appreciated :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Wow Valhalla r9

GEFJON

So does she go by Gef or Jon? ha ha. Almost forgot to post.

Ha ha ha thanks that was entertaining G!

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2

6 Likes

Thank you muchly… So many of my alliance mates have pulled her… Alas not me :sweat:.

Immense thanks from them especially :wink:.

2 Likes

HAPPY HALLOWEEN E&PEEPS
-or-
Simply Return to MORLOVIA v2
Muahhhh ha ha ha ha ha…
Enjoy Francine, Vanda, Frank and Jack in a sneak peak a booooo

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2 @Gryphonknight (anyone that wants off this repost list let me know lol).

7 Likes

Francine

This is not optimal since the theory behind family bonuses are the heroes are a set and a complete set is more powerful than a lone hero.

I would rather 2x 4*+18 Valeria on a team ( no family bonus but good synergy ) than Vanda 5* 4.80 and Francine 5* 4.80 on the same team.

Since Victor, and Vlad, were not buffed, I do not expect Francine and Vanda to ever be synergistic.

From a Dev point of view, Empires is very anti balancing. It takes so much resources to summon a 5* hero and level it to 5*+20 that game play cannot be easily adjusted over a wide range of heroes. Unlike games with easier access to 5*+20 heroes ( weeks or months instead of Empires’ years or never ).

Vanda

Vanda, and Francine, are basically anti status ailment heroes. But both have positives and negatives.

Francine is more forgiving with timing ( slightly larger window of use/ duration, fire before or after ailment) but less powerful ( only works if ailment can be cleansed and only reduces duration of some ailments like defense debuff ).

Vanda is more powerful ( works on all ailments) but more finicky with timing ( fire before ailment and smaller window of use/ duration).

Frank

From a very good friend of mine

To bring Frank in line with costume purple 4* Tiburtus, and purple 3* Guardian Bat. I would change to average mana speed.

From another topic

Definitely not impressed with Frank.

Though rumor from Beta, Frank is better than Beta version 0.1 so at least the Devs know his concept is not great.

On the plus side, the new Halloween heroes make Valeria ( after Devs buffed her direct damage ) look even better. Especially because 2x 4*+18 is easier to summon and level.

Jack

A discussion of both Carol ( Christmas, still Beta ) and Jack ( Halloween, released ).

(🧪 Early Information on New Christmas Heroes (Santa's Challenge) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V33] - #192 by Gryphonknight)

Huh.

Just realized Jack’s delayed DOT is actually LESS effective if Jinx triggers since more likely to kill the target thus nullifying the delayed DOT damage to the nearby enemies. So you only want Jinx to trigger on normal/ matching/ tile damage.

That was a less than optimal design decision.

Valeria as a monk is very handy ( especially against mana control like Hansel, Proteus, etc. ).

As a side note, Carol ( Beta Christmas hero ) has zero direct damage, reduces mana and has Delay ( Sorcerer ). All of which improve, and are synergistic, with Empires’ version of delayed DOT ( even though delayed DOT could still use a buff to the basic mechanics. see above link ).