What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

Perfect timing - an alliance mate just pulled him. Thank you, thank you :star_struck:.

1 Like

great job, teacher. I am not impressed by the hero, I do not see a place for him. I have to try one, when I go up, which is probably exceptional for titan, JOOT, what do you think?

1 Like

Hi Ber!

I think you are 95% right for sure! Heck go 100%. haa ha ha. Now I had Rat for a brief period however never used them and haven’t seen them much on defense (however the couple times I did - they were in right wing and there was another healer up front @ Tank or Flank)… and that combo was pretty nasty… took a long time to take them out.

ON TO TITANS THOUGH!!! If you have some small mana to feed him I absolutely think so! Especially if you pull a decent ICE board those are some very HIGH % Attack +/-. I wish I had more info, however, I also obtained Jott today - my ICE team is very strong however may work on him. The Valhalla heroes 3-4* in Tourneys are OP. Yes I would recommend putting in the mats with Jott Ber for FIRE Titans (possibly others), for Tourney when you get to speed em up. Could turn out to be very useful elsewhere too.

To my knowledge it is only the following that have this skill (and he matches the % of RAT - just SLOW) and this Sudri seems to have a similar shielding skill.

Take care and best success in WAR this weekend. - RAZ

P.S. I have overheard many times that RATATOSKR is great on Titans - that should parallel for JOTT simply based on skill…

P.S.S. Just took him on a run in lower levels - It’s an excellent Skill - huge damage with the shields!

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, i can’t found anymoore the class bom mode and im a subscriber… I using the phone but isn’t anymoore in the Guild… Can you help me :see_no_evil:

1 Like

HOTM-37

Initial talk of Raffaele is very mixed… This Hero of the Month I think could valuable (dual healing is very interesting). Plus Dispel all +30% defense vs SS.

@Vidarr (I will check your account if its of the same name)… @nevarmaor @JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Yayo @SupremeAlienRaptor @jaqtkd @PapaHeavy @Ranvir @zephyr1

7 Likes

He is interesting but, for me, with Ariel, C. Rigard (multiples), and a whole boatload of monks I’m just not sure how he would fit in.

1 Like

That is actually very similar to the comments I was getting from the TMPG…

Yeah I seem to have more monks than any other class competing for emblems.

That elemental link is highly underrated…30% defense is pretty huge against specials when stacking blues on offense.

@nevarmaor @Rduke77 @Yayo @SupremeAlienRaptor @jaqtkd @PapaHeavy @Ranvir @zephyr1

2 Likes

I have to say that the test is negative, because it has a design flaw. It could be understood that, once activated and for 4 turns, all the blue tokens are reinforced, so it would be very useful for titan, but it is not, only those on the board are reinforced. If it were fast it would be useful, but being slow, when activating you have practically spent all the blue ones and it is almost useless. Another hero that might be a good idea, but a bluff comes out for not taking care of him.

1 Like

@Razor, First off: thank you very much for all you do for the community. I searched extensively for the “what if” Talent path analysis on Neith, but can’t find it. Could you point me to it, please?

ARE YOU READY TO ROC!

Look what the Storm brought in…

Roc looks Solid! - RaZoR

@nevarmaor (you got a visual lift - almost didn’t recognize you ha ha), @Ber (I maxed my Jott but haven’t been really excited with him - need to find his niche - still haven’t put him into my Nature Titan Team, keep forgetting - what about you?), @Sarah2, @Starryeyedgryph (STARRRY!), @Guvnor (seems like we haven’t talked in some time Gov!), @JonahTheBard (Hi J!), @Oliz (caught you in a post haven’t gotten to it yet check out the Roc), @Steve9999 (Ditto), @Math4lyfe - ok… lol 3 in a row about Raid and Razor better go check it out! catch you later guys

@Vidarr (I shadowed w/your account its working great, advise further also you can contact me on LINEID: RaZoREnP) Once you login select GuiLDWare | Open and the following will be presented to you…

5 Likes

See RE2 First Look HOTM-38 & Valhalla-5 below…

1 Like

Gotta change it up, keep from going stale :rofl: like rearranging the furniture.

Did you pull him?! I just used coins and pulled Rana on my 3rd and Yunan on my 10th! No Roc. He looks pretty cool! A average cleanser for yellow?! Yessssss

1 Like

I did not however have been getting early feedback from several that I give some good thought about their opinions and in particular experience - and its contrary to what I expected Starry. Not on the real positive side so bummer - to each our own though eh! I didn’t take my Yunan past 3/70 (now have Telluria, so probably wont) and Rana just doesn’t fit my playstyle - I stripped her and replaced with Classic Joon now at Class 18 in Right Wing.

Understand your excitement about a HOLY CLEANSER though! ha ha ha

When I was assembling the Hero Properties tool I was like wow we really don’t have many AOE (I use that as FULL TEAM CLEANSING so no one is confused) in the last couple months.

For Epics / Legends

Sonya (Costumed)

The addition of costumes really helped what was a lack and now its filling out (**Sonya-C** is the true addition for Epics - I consider Rigard-N, Rigard-C, Vivica-N them separate heroes, though they didn't really bring anything new there)

Caedmon (Costumed)

Raffaele HOTM-37

Guardian KONG

And boom now we just added **Guardian Kong** with his balancing improvement (and its an improvement - perhaps the best in the balancing graduate class)**.

ROC (SandEmpire)

Time will tell where this Bird flies...

5 added in a fairly short time... good for odds of players to obtain a huge-ly valuable asset.

I'm realizing I'm behind on updating the tool.. soon!

:frowning:

** unless someone speaks up about ATOMOS and/or Gobbler - those are the 2 I’m watching out for.

1 Like

I basically have to agree here Ber, was in my mind very useful, the speed of it (I found having to hold his special after waiting to get it till there was enough blue on the board to even fire it, then trying to save as many as I could to actually use them). Still haven’t tried on a Titan (at this point will just to try). I will not be using Jott, good 50+ levels with him, tried in Tourney and even some raids… not for me perhaps someone will find his niche and take advantage of it… darn.

Hero Properties v1.01 is up to date with E&P Heroes as of 2020-07-01

Closure to my prior comment! IN GAME below shows us the ALL ALLIES CLEANSERS that are available.

The 3 views available are shown below. It will be a great visual for me to have nearby when I’m not thinking 100% straight! So you can see it. Epic/Legends only.

RaZoR