What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

WELCOME TO THE CLASS NODE "BOM"B - RaZoR

WHAT IF ANALYSIS MADE EASY AS 1.2.3.
GuiLDWare Members will soon be able to factor in their troops and save back their chosen path for various purposes within the system. Nothing really to explain or talk about here E&Peep’s.

For example, many have told me Guin isn’t worth leveling… (not that I will but the stats are better than I thought with the 25% Talent for damage +2% Crit +2% heal as well)…

AND HOLY CRAP ZIM Near 1,650 HEALTH! She is already PUNISHING as is… Glad I have my 3rd underway… (had to make up for not having Gravemaker - which I’m going to look at next)… Ohhh wait I don’t have the hero so i… ha ha ha oh YES I CAN!

DAMN GRAY TRAIN…

If your not a member of the TM Users Group its FREE. Just go to TitanMafia.com and click the ‘Join Us’ button in the upper right hand corner. Input your Alliance and Players name. The Passcode is a brief read basically saying you will fill out your anonymous user profile (which immediately makes your Leaderboard stats visible if you meet the score lower bound) and a brief on rZr mail which may be used to warn you about something or respond to your feedback. Once in the Lobby click [theGuiLD] and you have the Class Node BOM(b) as well other tools at your fingertips!

RaZoR

31 Likes

NEW VERSION - SIMPLY BETTER

3 Likes

This seems like a very interesting idea. Have you thought about posting it in a google doc that everyone could access?

Then everyone that doesn’t have a google email has to get one to use it lol - good news this is a web based application so nothing to share through such a service anyway. This is part of a suite of tools that I’ve developed for the players community and it uses an account to TitanMafia the E&P reporting site. Which is specifically an account for E&P players. Thanks.

1 Like

I have used the tool since it was released and i have to raise my hat for @Razor for all the hard work and great tool

5 Likes

I put the following video together for some of my friends who fit the following description:

For the technically less fascinated with the BELLS & WHISTLES of the GuiLDWare Suite - and the details of an online Inventory system that integrates into Planning, Forecasting, Reporting and Tracking… THIS SIMPLE TO USE TOOL IS ONE EVERY E&P PLAYER SHOULD BE USING. PERIOD!

you just click BANG BOMb!

@CheTranqui @Ender_BattleSchool @cherrychickadee @Anetho @Expired (thanks for the compliment) @HFW @Uclapack @Wormwood @General_Confusion @amessofamind

9 Likes

The best tool for planning hero emblem progression out there! Amazing job Raz and spot on with all the updates this is just invaluable.

I would recommend everyone to try this especially with deciding on pulling the new heroes as you can see their final form after emblem upgrades.

2 Likes

Absolutely love this tool, @Razor you are a superstar for creating it. Life is made so simple, all those questions are answered within a minute.

Cannot fault it and recommend every player to use it.

1 Like

@Anetho @HFW - thank you, gentlemen, for the kind comments. It is truly a time saving, easy to use tool - love it, use it regularly and concur that it has much value and anyone interested in seeing what’s ahead or could be should be using it!

RaZ

Costumes have been added

Be sure to click the Image to see the LIANNA example!

@HFW @Anetho @CheTranqui @Expired @General_Confusion @Wormwood @nevarmaor @FraVit93 @Rigs

please also refer to:

6 Likes

Awesome thank you!

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Edit made 12/16/19 Eve to include all 3 versions of Lianna in the example.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!
Very nice

1 Like

Alasie vs Costumed Lianna
click image for full classing comparison…

@nevarmaor @Rigs @General_Confusion @Expired @PapaHeavy @Dragonst666 @ThePirateKing @Azure @Stargasm @l2ider

8 Likes

Awesome work as usual. You da man, Razor.

2 Likes

It’s too bad lianna skill usually kills target so the mana slow isn’t much of a factor.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to costume her n Viv.

2 Likes

Thx razor, I’d take either in a hot second :wink:

1 Like

How did I not find this sooner. :sob: Good thing I have a few reset tokens.

I appreciate your efforts. Thank you :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Sarah2 @Dragonst666 @l2ider @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Rigs @General_Confusion @Expired @PapaHeavy @Dragonst666

9 Likes

Thank you @Razor just pulled her too - terrific timing. I’ve already seen her levelled with 16 emblems - what?!

5 Likes