What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

You have uncostumed Rigard in your lineup twice. :wink: thanks for the tag Razor! Iā€™ll watch it here soon! Love hearing your voice!

1 Like

VALHALLA 6 - FEATURED: LADY LOKI (S3)

The ā€œTRIXTERā€ is on the Prowwwwlā€¦

- RaZ

@Starryeyedgryph @Guvnor @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @General_Confusion @PapaHeavy @Wormwood

9 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you :hugs:.
Ever hopeful free coins will pull her :rofl:

3 Likes

Lady Loki looks like another fun hero to play with, but probably not for defense.

But itā€™s getting confusing. Lady Loki, Lady Locke, Lady of the Lake ā€¦

2 Likes

@Razor you are certainly fast!! I was going to ask :joy:

Do you have a talent tree for Heimdall, Skadi, and Noor? Thanks in advance!

ZOCC!!!! HOTM-39

Per RaZoR: aka BEAST BOY of T.T. Cartoon Fame

TG they removed the BOOMERANG EFFECT of the 170% attack back on himself LOL (was that SS of -30% going to be applied to his own special was my big Q, now no longer needed ha ha) GOOD!

He is looking MUCH better now - BEST SUCCESS SUMMONINGā€¦ I already did my HOTM summoning just before MIDNIGHT though. Will my GAMBLE pay-off as opposed to waiting?

Was the 50% mana increase always on the target? That is actually a cool Effect!

@Starryeyedgryph @Guvnor @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @General_Confusion @PapaHeavy @Wormwood

-=RaZ=-

6 Likes

I havenā€™t been following the future HOTMā€™s lately. I read

and thought ā€œWhat?!?ā€

Then I read ā€œMindless Attackā€ and thought ā€œOh yeah, very cool!ā€

I might even try pulling for him with what I can (being F2P itā€™s not much).

2 Likes

I swear @nevarmaor I donā€™t recall the 50% increase in mana soon as it clicked once the final card was released I had second thoughts - big ones on my gamble to go for noor instead just 1/2 BEFORE HIS RELEASE AHHHhhhHhhhHhhhhhhHHHHhH. Iā€™m right sometimes though hope this is one of them LOL. GET HIM NEV!!! Many get free coins and have amazing luck - my wish for you!

2 Likes

Hope you at least got Noor. She looks pretty cool too with her minion killing minions.

1 Like

I did Nev, thanks! Have plans for her just its going to take some timeā€¦ after just maxing boots. Iā€™m not someone that has mats or anything stock piled it goes out as fast as it comes in LOLā€¦ expecting to surprise some with Noor and her alliesā€¦

1 Like

This is usually me. Iā€™m not one to sit and wait for ā€œsomething betterā€. Right now though I have a severe shortage of Tomes so Iā€™ve accumulated 10 scopes and 8 tabards in the meantime. The tabards may wait a bit as I want to finish my Costumed Rigard (#3) and Sartana first.

1 Like

I got Zocc with a free coin! Now i donā€™t need to pull this month!

1 Like

Valhalla r7 - Frigg

She is GREEN & she is Mean!

Players donā€™t forget to hit node 8 for your extra mana tile!

Or is she? Ha ha ha. Once again I missed this one, to those of you that obtained her, please let me hear your comments after you have field tested maxed! Thanks everyone. - RaZoR

@Guvnor @JonahTheBard @Rigs @Math4lyfe @Sarah2 @nevarmaor @Olmor @Rose_3000 @sft1965 @Pompitous

9 Likes

Hero of the Month no.40 : Bai Yeong

To some Bai Yeong is the Steel that turns their wheel. To others just another brother to that mother that births FIGHTING PANDAā€™s. LOL. Well, we will see how he (or she) fairs among WAN-Crew.

Players donā€™t forget to hit node 8 for your extra mana tile!

I noted that I have obtained every HOTM consecutively since Ranvir, so I likely will get Bai. If you get this Panda please let me hear your comments after you have field tested maxed! Thanks everyone. - RaZoR

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Yayo @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @Gryphonknight @PeachyKeen @zephyr1

7 Likes

Trying to join user group but itā€™s saying my game name is a duplicateā€¦what should I do?

1 Like

Tagging @Razor for you @Khalessi he is great at fixing things like this.

Hello. Yes, I had made the user name a unique identifier before using a guid, so this name is taken by : Khaleesi of Taverna do FaisƃĀ£o.

Feel free to add an weaponX to your name or your fav # or something (or silently remove KofTdF and let me know when that is done). If you have any other questions let me know. AND WELCOME BACK @Khalessi)

Valhalla r8: BERA
Players - Bera is looking really solid, poison DOT is my favoriteā€¦ I was so caught up in the screen this past week she just flew right by me. Fraggle! Those ears initially I wanted to pull off and didnā€™t want to look at her, shew grew on me quick. Iā€™ll be looking for her on the fields of our virtual playground.

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @Gryphonknight @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2

7 Likes

Yeah. If it wasnt for my weakness with blues I would have used my saved tokens for her, but with October HOTM and Lord Loki coming up my tokens are saved for now. She looks amazing thoughā€¦