What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

I love mits on offense personally and feel she’s lackluster in defense outside of tank(though i did almost lose a raid just now when guin and mits got on a 1 2 punch buuuut was able to pull out of it even with mono yellow)

1 Like

well she works well at either if you use her right. But she’s on my offense more than defense. However you look at it JF would likely be an upgrade.
If Mitsy was fast I wouldn’t even be having this conversation :wink:

1 Like

@Razor signed up to the site, filled in all the info. It shows me as a new member but now is not accepting my password so I can’t sign back in. Any thoughts?

Well I needed one more summons for my PoV, so I figured 1 more Brienne wouldn’t really make MN THAT much fatter…so I summoned a Brienne

P.S @Rigs, finally got me a certified “poor mans GM” :wink:

3 Likes

No, I do not have a clear way to calculate it (perhaps there is per each DOT hero and their path on the node tree). That’s currently I think 23 heroes across rare to legend rarity and then all the node combinations in-between. Not sure where I would get all the cards/heroes in each node state combination to validate it, just to hairy for the ROI when other things can be done with more impact.

1 Like

SEASON 3 HEROES RELEASE 1
I obtained a few and in particular this is my current view/path on both Tyr and Fenrir

Join Titan Mafia Users Group if you haven’t to use this tool and get access to some valuable tools/reports. RAZOR

7 Likes

HOTM-34: TELLURIA

@PapaHeavy @jaqtkd @nevarmaor @Rigs @Sarah2 @Strgasm @Guvnor @Yayo @Expired @Ber

8 Likes

20typos

1 Like

Thankful as always… :heart: and my alliance thanks you as well with so many pulling her - how did you know :star_struck::thinking:?

1 Like

Thanx, @Razor! Very helpful as always! :wink:
I’ve got her at 3.70 now…1 Tonic to go! :star_struck:

Yes thanks @Razor! And @Sarah2, same with my alliance, bunch pulled her/him except this guy…

1 Like

I ended up getting her myself - so to 3/70 she goes! I’ve faced her a few times at Tank now - pretty sturdy honestly. Glad to pick her up!

S3: Valhalla release #2: NORNS

@jaqtkd @nevarmaor @Rigs @Sarah2 @Stargasm @Guvnor @Yayo @Expired @Ber @General_Confusion

6 Likes

Thank you as always for your hard work. My alliance thanks you too :star_struck:.

2 Likes

Malosi: Hero of the Month #35

@jaqtkd @nevarmaor @Rigs @Sarah2 @Stargasm @Guvnor @Yayo @Expired @Ber @General_Confusion

5 Likes

As always, your hard work is received with much gratitude. :star_struck: Thank you muchly!

2 Likes

Thanx so much mighty @Razor for this…very useful as always! :wink: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know how you find the time? You Rock! Thank you muchly :+1:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who isn’t seeing an image on this post?
Edit: Can see it now, thanks for fixing @Razor