What-if analysis made easy - talent tree / classing (Class Node BOM(b))

HOTM-42: GLENDA

So a Drake like Hit-3, a huge Caster+Nearby SS INCREASE for 4 turns, CLEANSE all allies, AND an EL Minion! Wow this woman (Cinderella's Sweet Fairy Godmother kinda look) could turn out to be a Top Ice hero IMO...

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2 @Gryphonknight

5 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you… My alliance thanks you immensely too :hugs:.

1 Like

One of the rare times I logged in to play, I used up 18 EHT and had 300 gems left. Thought I’d do a pull for fun and snagged Glenda…

It’s almost as if the game is asking me to come back

2 Likes

Awesomeness. Congrats :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Valhalla r10
A NEW GOD ARRIVES: ODIN

Similar to Frigg except instead of a Defense effect, His is with Mana.

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2

RaZoR

6 Likes

Santa's Challenge v2 First Look

Who had a very shinny nose? KRAMPUS!

Wow E&Peeps had to thow in my notice of Ice Anti-Santa’s Prowess!

Ho Ho Ho - RaZoR
@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2 @nevarmaor

7 Likes

Thanks for this @Razor, your hard work is ALWAYS appreciated - more fun & games :thinking:.

3 Likes

HOTM-43: Reuben

Can you say CuLt

Reuben was hiding out among the interface thus late discovery…

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @PeachyKeen @zephyr1 @Sarah2 @nevarmaor

6 Likes

HOTM-44: Bertila

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @zephyr1 @JAWS1 @Sarah2 @Gryphonknight

6 Likes

Perfect timing Razor. I just pulled her Thank you for your continued hard work to benefit ALL players. Always appreciated :hugs:.
You ROCK! :medal_sports:

1 Like

Valhalla r12 - THOR (God of Thunder)

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Kilted @D2z @FrenziedEye @IvyTheTerrible @zephyr1 @JAWS1 @Sarah2 @Gryphonknight

6 Likes

Hero of the Month 45 - Uraeus

10 Likes

I can not thank you enough for all that you continue to do to help the player community make informed decisions about all these new heros. I always marvel at, and appreciate your hard work.
Legend! :star_struck::clap::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

@Razor Gefjon, Odin and Thor have eluded me this far, but my defense with Frigg is keeping me in the mid-2600 to mid-2800 cups range.

All are at +20 with +23 mana troops (except for Finley who has a +19 mana troop). Odin is a beast and would be a nice replacement for Joon. When I get Uraeus, he will be more of a situational hero for my raid and war attacking teams!

Excellent work on the what-ifs! This is a huge help! :wink:

3 Likes

You bet. For ‘now’ Finley is top dog left wing ICE… we know who is going to take that soon… Frigg has left flank like MN/Alby held Left Wing. 100% solid there JAWS. Kunchen still can hang - has one of the most amazing specials (he can be a pillow but not when flanked as such), GM is still a top dog and Joon still decent at lw - can totally see how your doing it. ODIN is OP. Awesome team wish I could put it together ha ha ha. 2 out of 5 count (Joon & Kunchen)? NOPE! lol.

My interaction with Thor is sub par thus far :(… Needed to release him pre Ninjas for him to have a shine time it seems.

Front line BEST imo:
Frigg / Garnet / C Kadilen
Frigg / Garnet / Odin

Cobalt, Bera, Finley, Freya (pick 2 as wings to the above and its about as good as it gets right ‘now’)…

Onyx / Frigg / Garnet / C Kad / Cobalt - obviously solid

BK is 2nd to Garnet imo, then we step into Bera or Freya at tank

Raid and War D’s are so dang fast now at the top that Slows aren’t cutting it ime.

Yep Uraeus the word is will be the nemesis of Bera/Freya. Best in obtaining!

All this is just imo not fact.

p.s. Krampus is great tank/flank as well…

3 Likes

whooops yes Gefjon in wing has recently started to shine, didn’t see that coming after initial interaction with her but she hits harder now than well initially lol (and of course C Marj have my eyes on and have started to run into C Leo)…

2 Likes

@Razor The 5* ninjas have also evaded me. I’m struggling to justify spending a boat load of money to get 1 or more of these heros. Thus, I’ve only used tokens up to this point and only pulled Shale. While I really covet the ninjas and I have bought into their value, I can’t wrap my head around chasing any of them. Gefjon and Odin are the ones I feel will really fit perfectly into my roster. Thus, I’m saving my gems and tokens specifically for Valhalla portals.

I’m assuming the new League of Villain heros will potentially shift the meta yet again. Not holding out hope that the portal odds will be all that great, so my focus will be continuing to tweak my defense and leveling my troops. I do want to eventually move to a Green-Red-Green format, but not convinced that GM, Zimkitha or Vanda could really hold their own at tank. The Green flanks I have covered with Frigg and Zeline. Thus, I may run with my current lineup until a better option presents itself at tank for Red or Green (maybe Krampus and try a Red-Blue-Red format).

2 Likes

Great response and insight and DECISION! Smart man. Great plan. Agree on GM, Zim & Vanda as tanks, just not up in the higher fights raid or war. I ran back and forth, reset after reset because I didn’t want to accept ‘ok’. Your mention of Kunchen - well he got incorporated into my primary raid D at left flank - thanks! Actually it ended up being all pre S3 heroes that turned my successes up to a notch of acceptable from that angle.

Cant wait for 1st war with the new team and trying out some configs. Thanks man for the response. I have a vid of the raid d and o in the YT posts here in the forum. Don’t recall our next war rule it will decide what I put out there to see how it does with all the changes I’ve made.

3 Likes

ha ha just clicked @JAWS1 you using the Hero Utility? Thats a compliment, I rarely actually see someone post a team in the forum… awesome. ha ha. cool

3 Likes

@Razor I really like the Hero Utility as most of my decisions are based off of it’s insights! :wink:

3 Likes