What Heros are worth building more than 1?

I have cyprian at t 3 and may not complete her. Not happy with boril and she is a dark boril

Boril is a counter attack hero, that means he can reflect 115% of the damages that hits him or his nearby allies. You should lunch him asap his mana filled but notice if your opponent has a debuffer like melendor/Sonya/Cead or Zlayin then trigger Boril after Melendor’s skill and before others Special … cause an attacker can be easly killed due to Boril’s effects.

Thanks, I know he is good I just have to use him like you suggest

For rare event

banes
valens
azar
Berden

Got 5 stacks banes even :joy:

Li is best used in that late stage in AW when your opponents have teams with heroes in the corners. Very useful AOE and mana hit.

Error, wow. Never really competed in the basic. Do you have any of the new Atlantis 3*? I have almost all of them and was holding off on building until 7dd rated them

I have multiples of healers especially rigards, because he cleans After the gravediggers :wink:
Than very fast hitters like gravemaker and jackal.
And hansel.

@Sumo

I got Melia and Namahage. They both seem very usefull to me for event. I might even tripple up on them when i have the chance.

Also got gill-ra, very good special but too slow imho for most uses. Might use her in event when retrying levels. But addi mana pretty much required to really benefit.