What heroes are the biggest disappointment?

I’ve got Papyros maxed and limit broken. I don’t use him on defense but I use him on my raid attack teams and farming auto play and he excels in both.

1 Like

At this rate, every hero. If you aren’t disappointed when you first pull them, SG will make sure to change your mind.

5 Likes

They heard your wish but did too little

1 Like

Reuben even with the new buff.

4 Likes

I did manage to get morax, but my roster is solid and i don’t see when/where i will use him.

Who do you use him wiith? I can see if you have some of the other S5 for the fam bonus but other than that he’s still kind of meh.

Arco, C2Obakan, Oceanus, Bobo

Edit: this is a reply to someone asking my team, none of them are disappointing!

1 Like

Why Oceanus? I pulled him and was really excited but haven’t been able to level him because I was already working on 2 other reds.

Thanks for your insight!

Given it’s a rainbow team sometimes it’s helpful to have powerful tile damage. Like Papyros he also buffs defense which helps to buy time before Arco/Papyros do their thing (this is in respect to autoplaying hard levels).

Position wise is like this:
Oceanus/C2Obakan/Papyros/BoBo/Arco

BoBo is by far the weakest link in the chain, but he is the only person on the team who can cleanse (himself, sometimes). On bosses (even if it only affects one) his attack down is effectively a massive defence buff to the whole team. I am considering swapping with CRumple or Aino (but she doesn’t overheal and Rumple does).

1 Like

Sorry @Tamika! I misunderstood your post, which was replying to another one. I thought it was a list of disappointing heroes.

Sorry about that! Thanks for clearing it up.

Glad he’s not a disappointment!

1 Like

Yep slightly off topic though nice to share so I can improve if I’m doing anything stupid :grinning:

FWIW I consider Arco to be the best hero on my roster. He is really that good.

I think the new c g jackal is a big disappointment

Just looking at the heroes in my roster - I was really happy to receive these but now disappointed with them …. Some because they have been nerfed and others because they have just fallen behind so much in the current meta that they became virtually useless… so for me it’s:

Red Hood
Elradir
Reuben
Anzogh
Telluria
Yang Mai
Zulag
Marie-Therese
Clarissa
Ursena
Bertila

Most of the original S1 5* heroes I no longer use outside of costume version’s…

5 Likes

That’s a good list of premium heroes!

I have a few that are just… Useless now it seems besides season 1 no costume:
Telluria
Perseus
Ranvir (while good I use Bertulf, a 3*, more… Needs more damage due to miss, stunning is important)

There are some 4* that just haven’t lived up to expectations or hopes:
Anton (I lack 5* rezz heroes so was excited for one, but poor heal and low rezz odds usually leaves him benched)
costume Chao (was excited for that Onatel effect, but just 1 target was not impactful)
Lady woolerton (by the time I got her didn’t need her)
Mireweave (very fast plus stack looked cool but she just never built up the stacka died too fast or battles done too fast)
buddy (hasn’t aged well, minion Nerf, c. Brienne became primary titan d down as the final nail in the coffin)

Probably more 4* as well, but those ones kinda make the list of let downs.

1 Like

Anton was buffed and now resurrects with a 44% probability and 40% health. His healing is a bit limited, though, like Alby’s. Hopefully he can move off your list of disappointments!

2 Likes

I agree on Papyros. I have him and Freya both maxed out and would much rather Freya on the team. Her minions are far better in both counter attack and defense. I’ll still use him as I like having as many minions as possible but he’s not the go to.

The problem is also survivability, in a 4* only setting he is fine, but not fighting 5k-5.2k teams in war.

Agree… to understand what happen: look at Obakan and then at Loki … so different general strongest … Forum challenge. **Show your hero!** - #2 by Droggo

Ok, my turn to jump in.

My most disappointing hero’s are …

C Finley - mostly only hits 1, never more than 2.
Peppermint - too well in all respects
Papyros - Does little, far less useful than expected.
Zhuge Liang - Only useful in VF wars.
Wren (4*) - same as C Finley

3 Likes

Ment to say Too weak. Oops