What heroes are the biggest disappointment?

Just looking at the heroes in my roster - I was really happy to receive these but now disappointed with them …. Some because they have been nerfed and others because they have just fallen behind so much in the current meta that they became virtually useless… so for me it’s:

Red Hood
Elradir
Reuben
Anzogh
Telluria
Yang Mai
Zulag
Marie-Therese
Clarissa
Ursena
Bertila

Most of the original S1 5* heroes I no longer use outside of costume version’s…

5 Likes

That’s a good list of premium heroes!

I have a few that are just… Useless now it seems besides season 1 no costume:
Telluria
Perseus
Ranvir (while good I use Bertulf, a 3*, more… Needs more damage due to miss, stunning is important)

There are some 4* that just haven’t lived up to expectations or hopes:
Anton (I lack 5* rezz heroes so was excited for one, but poor heal and low rezz odds usually leaves him benched)
costume Chao (was excited for that Onatel effect, but just 1 target was not impactful)
Lady woolerton (by the time I got her didn’t need her)
Mireweave (very fast plus stack looked cool but she just never built up the stacka died too fast or battles done too fast)
buddy (hasn’t aged well, minion Nerf, c. Brienne became primary titan d down as the final nail in the coffin)

Probably more 4* as well, but those ones kinda make the list of let downs.

1 Like

Anton was buffed and now resurrects with a 44% probability and 40% health. His healing is a bit limited, though, like Alby’s. Hopefully he can move off your list of disappointments!

2 Likes

I agree on Papyros. I have him and Freya both maxed out and would much rather Freya on the team. Her minions are far better in both counter attack and defense. I’ll still use him as I like having as many minions as possible but he’s not the go to.

The problem is also survivability, in a 4* only setting he is fine, but not fighting 5k-5.2k teams in war.

Agree… to understand what happen: look at Obakan and then at Loki … so different general strongest … Forum challenge. **Show your hero!** - #2 by Droggo

Ok, my turn to jump in.

My most disappointing hero’s are …

C Finley - mostly only hits 1, never more than 2.
Peppermint - too well in all respects
Papyros - Does little, far less useful than expected.
Zhuge Liang - Only useful in VF wars.
Wren (4*) - same as C Finley

3 Likes

Ment to say Too weak. Oops

Are you using C-Finley correctly? He’s definitely a great hero.

I agree. I usually pair him with Wilbur. The shared damage is considered a buff so C Finley hits all at fast

1 Like

I have been disappointed with Mr. Pengi. He’s great if there are lots of minions on your team but otherwise his attack is weak and he dies easily. I don’t have good minion summoners which is one of the problems. My current minion summoners are Silvaria and Mielikki. Gonna get Freya in Fated Summons and see if that helps.

1 Like

I’m going to add Skadi to my earlier list.

Picked her in a soul exchange but I regret exchanging heroes and wasting mats on her. I used her maybe twice in minion wars, but she’s just too weak and slow and needs the right setup. It’s easier to just bring teams with 3 fast attackers who destroy 3 heroes or even the entire team and not require any prerequisites to do so.

3 Likes

Fenrir is great on red titans, especially when the titan has only half of his life.
And I often use him in wars as finisher.
I think he’s a great hero with his self heal.

4 Likes

I used to use motega and Anastasia on my me pengi team. I could get 10 minions up in 5 holy tiles… o forget who else we in that y’all. Healers maybe…

1 Like

I use skadi worth costume kiril. Mine is Limit broken and emblems for attack and just doing that, she can kill bera freya minions. If you don’t have her emblems and lb, maybe bring original kiril, costume rigard, and original bold tusk. Barring a ridiculous board… I can usually get a win with her leading the way.

I have all five of this HotMs. Devana and Frosth are always in my first six war teams.
Malicna is in my yellow titan team and sometimes in a war team. Yang may sits at 3/70 and will probably stay there forever. I use Elradir in minion wars: he reflects all damage from ailments and stacks to all opponents. You wait for opponents Skadi to fill her mana, fire Elradir and dump tiles into Skadi. Skadi fires and if your team has killable minions she applies her deadly stacks. Elradir is not affected and reflects the damage. Normally he is the last and only hero standing, winning you the raid/ war flag.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Freya is one of the best on defense. If I get 2-3 ravens on each hero its all but a brick wall

for me, one of the heroes I now kind of regret LB’ing was actually Kara…

Don’t get me wrong, she still absolutely gets good value, but now that I am separately working on c. Black Knight, I am suddenly realising that she tends to get knocked out pretty quickly thanks to no real strike damage reduction. BUT she is a far more accessible taunt hero for a lot of people, so I realise that this is jut my own personal situation.

I am also aware that there are one or two heroes who have featured here that I would have had on my “next to level” list, one of whom is Red Hood (mostly due to missing a red healer) and it’s either her or Grazul… Neither of which is a bad option in my opinion! It really is hard to tell until it’s too late though I find! :wolf:

1 Like

For me

Red/fire - Santa, too slow really for what he does and only good is certain circumstances. If only I could take my limit break back. Still use him on occasion though. Ares right there, but maybe should be first. Was using for titan only

Yellow/holy - Guinevere, she just doesn’t do enough in today’s world, and she was one of my earliest 5 leveled, but I didn’t get to experience her in her prime and has been on my bench for well over a year. There are better 4 stars, save your materials

Blue/Ice - Vela, when I got her she was being nerfed like crazy, by the time she was leveled and emblemed she was only a nuisance. If shes all you got, use her of course

Purple/dark - Xnolphod, yup I use Senan more. I found him annoying on defense but not as much as others apparently. I preferred to use him on offense more than defense. Im not saying he’s not usable, but now hes a boring healer and I have better healers. Hasn’t been used since the nerf.

Green/Nature - Telluria, same as with Vela, materials were not abundant for me to level in time to experience the greatness of pre nerfed Telly. Hasn’t been used in years.

Just my opinion, and yes, sometimes you have to use what you have on hand so no judgment from me lol. These are also out of my fully leveled heroes. Guinevere, Telly and Vela haven’t had use in over a year. Wait, Vela once when they buffed her recently, but waaay too late.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You are correct, C-BK is 100 times better than Kara. I stripped Kara of all emblems & never use her.