What hero that always gets dumped on do you want?

What hero that is generally thought of as not being very good would you like to have?

For me I would actually quite like Ruben, he would help for teams where I don’t want to carry both a cleanse and debuff and would assist against undispellable DoT like that of CAzlar or Jabberwocky.

Also Salmon Loki just because I think would be fun to use on occasion.

7 Likes

I would really like to have Frosth. Peoples says “he isn’t as strong as Bera/Freya” or yadda yadda but his self cleanse on minion removal and rogue class makes him really good.

Also, It would allow me to autoplay harder provinces.

6 Likes

Marjana. She’s the one S1 hero I actually want. She’ll burns your soul.

4 Likes

Gaurdian chameleon 20 changes

4 Likes

Noor, loves her beefy minions

3 Likes

Love both my Frosth and Noor! Two years in nearly and I’ve got about 240 unique heros so anyone new I’m happy for!

Except Salmon Loki.

3 Likes

Frosth is a hero I will never give up.

5 Likes

:rofl: After many months, the OP made me look at Reuben"s card…!

The only HoTM I don’t have since starting play is Malicna… I"ve never missed her & would have not given her the mats as I have a better dark 3/70 waitlist…
BUT
for the sake of participation in this thread… I would welcome Malicna :rofl:

• She is a useable hero, just my roster stops use of many heroes …
  • Example : Hannah is used only in the wars / occasionally tournaments…
2 Likes

Ain’t E&P fun? I have Pengi and no minion summoners to pair him with… Frosth it is!

4 Likes

One of the pirates for sure. I think they get a lot of hate.

But for instance Lady Locke seems a monster on offense.
I also think I could make Sargasso work.

But then again I never really cared enough to summon a lot there

5 Likes

Costume Richard. I feel like attack down is crazy underrated, and he hits decently hard.

4 Likes

I’d love to have Lady Locke. I didn’t know she was hated.

3 Likes

I limit broke Frosth. Minion heros benefit greatly from it.

5 Likes

Humpty Dumpty, i got Sargasso, but never levelled him…i think Noor is a lot better than her reputation.

3 Likes

You will definitely reap the benefits. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Myztero. I think I’ve seen more threads pop up specifically to buff him over anyone else. But I’d love to have him.

4 Likes

How about Dawa😂? She’s new.

4 Likes

So poor Pengi has to do the minion-job-by-himself :smiley:

Good luck… just one more minion maker will make Pengi’s first fire crazy enough !

2 Likes

I can mix him with Devana and Uraeus in a yellow stack, add some druids, Vela perhaps, but the druids are inconsecvent and the yellows are not fast enough so Pengi has to wait for them most of the time. That’s as far as my 5* minion spawners go.

TBH I’d take any of them, even Telluria :rofl:. I have Reuben and use him regularly.

2 Likes